Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Alien Indicted For Child Rape

http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/local ... leid=98672

Illegal alien indicted for child rape
    By Norman Miller / Daily News Staff
    Saturday, May 14, 2005

A Framingham man accused of raping an 11-year-old girl in his home earlier this year was indicted by a Middlesex County grand jury for the assault.

A spokeswoman for the Middlesex District Attorney's office said Luciano Souza, 48, of Elm Street, was charged with one count of child rape. No superior court arraignment date has been set.

Souza has been in custody since his arrest. He is accused of raping the girl sometime prior to April 7 in his apartment.

During a hearing in Framingham District Court, prosecutors requested $100,000 bail for Souza. Prosecutor Deb Bercovitch said she was worried that if Souza made bail, he would be deported by federal authorities.

Souza is an illegal immigrant from Brazil, who came to the United States by crossing the Mexican border. He has lived in Massachusetts for five years.

Bail was set at $50,000.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency has started proceedings to deport Souza.

Souza is accused of raping the 11-year-old girl in his Elm Street home sometime before April 7. According to court records, Souza was giving a massage to the girl and then raped her.

( Norman Miller can be reached at 508-626-3823 or at nmiller@cnc.com. )
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good "ole" Framingham. Just love the pictures of their Day Labor center! Seems to be working out well for them. So, he can hop the border again? Big WUP!!! Why aren't the victims of these crimes suing the Mexican Government? We all know how much Fox loves lawsuits. I am going to send this to O'Reilly, he his really tackling the crime aspect of the invasion right now. ( I have decided I am just going to call it like I see it, no sanitizing here!) Along with the article I posted about the GANG member that had already been deported once and was facing a drunk driving charge in Prince William County, Virginia.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Illegal Alien charged with rape

I am sooo glad Bill O'reilly is keeping track of crimeby illegal aliens, since no one else will. There is absolutely no place to be found that will keep these statistics. According to one police site, no one is required by law to indicate if the perpetrator is illegal or not, or the country they are from. From the FBI, DOJ, etc, no one seems to keep accurate up-to-date records. You can get some stats as far back as 1998, but it dwindles down to nothing toward 2002-3. It's pathetic! It's p.c. run amok!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Souza is an illegal immigrant from Brazil, who came to the United States by crossing the Mexican border. He has lived in Massachusetts for five years.

So Mexico is working as a transit point for anyone that wants to come here. Do you know how long it would take to drive, let alone walk from Brazil to Mexico? A week. The highways are bad, nothing like I-20.
    Well, here are my statistics:

M-S 13 - Gang from El Salvador killing our people
    Brazillian Rapist- Raping a CHILD
    Illegal vermin in Colorado- Murdered a police officer

Like those stats? I could go on for days but I am not going to. We better come up with a plan that has nothing to do with the government especially the Border Patrol. Has anyone heard anymore about those two BP agents that were being held in Mexico on weapons charges?
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Whaaaat? What Border Patrol officers are being held on arms charges?

Border Patrol

There is an article that I recently posted about the two border patrol agents. Yes, they were freed, on bail (!) of about $3900, and have to appear in court again this month I think.

And they are GUILTY!!!! Look at my post on the Border Patrol agent and his brother. I don't think we really have Border Patrol. MMP has certainly shown some light on those people. Hold on to your ballcaps!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN