Like Tree15Likes

Thread: An illegal alien killed her family and got a slap on the wrist – now she’s fighting b

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An illegal alien killed her family and got a slap on the wrist – now she’s fighting b

An illegal alien killed her family and got a slap on the wrist – now she’s fighting back

October 5, 2017
    Carlos Garcia

Courtney Hacking is trying to change the laws after her family was killed by an illegal immigrant in a traffic accident in Wylie, Texas. (Image Source: YouTube screenshot composite)

Courtney Hacking is on a mission to make sure that illegal immigrants face up to their crimes after her family was killed by a man in the country illegally and he received only a slap on the wrist as punishment.

What happened to her family?

Her husband, Peter Hacking, was driving on a highway in Wylie, Texas, with his two children in the car when Margarito Quintero Rosales fell asleep at the wheel, drifted over the median into oncoming traffic, and crashed his car head-on into their car.

Peter and their two children, 4-year-old Ellie Bryant and 22-month-old Grayson Hacking died in the 2016 accident.

Rosales is a Mexican national illegally in the United States, and had been driving without a license.

The accident came just two days before their first wedding anniversary.

What was Rosales’ punishment?

In what Courtney Hacking called an “offensive” judgment, Rosales was sentenced to the maximum punishment for criminally negligent homicide. In a plea deal, Rosales received only two years in prison. With 537 days subtracted for time served, he went to prison for a paltry measure of time.

“Today for me is offensive to our family. There’s no justice in what you’re getting today,” she said to Rosales in court.

What change does Hacking want in the law?

Because the deaths were caused by an accident, the state would have been unable to prove Rosales intended to kill the family, which would carry a steeper punishment. Courtney Hacking is working with federal lawmakers to make immigration status an “aggravating factor” in deadly crimes and thereby increase the punishment for guilty offenders.

Here’s a local news video report about her plight:

“You weren’t supposed to be here,” she said to Rosales from a written statement during court proceedings. “All of this heartbreak is because of you.”

“You were in this country illegally for the second time. You were driving a car without a license, coming from a job you were illegally paid to do,” she said. “Because of your selfishness, three beautiful people lost their lives.”

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10...fighting-back/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's just total heart-break to read these stories of Americans murdered by people on our highways and sidewalks and parks and work places and homes who aren't even supposed to be in our country.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Doesn't matter if the have a license or no license

FACT IS...they are here ILLEGALLY

DEPORT EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE PEOPLE!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Illegal Alien Kills Husband and Two Youngest Kids, Widow Speaks Out

Timothy Meads |Posted: Oct 08, 2017 9:55 AM

A father of six children and his two youngest kids were killed by an illegal alien in a head on collision last year. But after a Texas court only gave the man who committed the crime a two year jail sentence, his wife is now speaking out.

Courtney Hacking sat down with Fox & Friends on Saturday to speak about her ordeal. Hacking’s deceased husband was a legal immigrant from England himself, but argues that illegal immigrants receive unjust sentencing for crimes they commit under current U.S. law.

in 2016, illegal alien Margarito Quintero fell asleep at the wheel of his vehicle and swerved into the next lane, hitting Peter Hacking and his four year old daughter Ellie and his 22 month old son Grayson. The three subsequently died.

Peter Hacking was a volunteer firefighter, a friend to many, and a hero to more, said Hacking. The widow continued, saying she finds her strength in her children and in the memory of her husband. She said her other four children remind her daily she needs to be strong and that she need to make a difference for them.

As for current law, Hacking now wants change in the judicial process for illegal aliens.

“People think his crime and his punishment seem to fit because he was an illegal immigrant. But to me being illegal in the country was a crime on its own so I don’t understand how he did get only two years," she added, “To me I take it offensively. I take it personally.

She continued,

“I want our laws enforced. The message needs to be put across to them that when you come to this country you need to do it legally because when they come here all they’re getting is…they’re committing crimes, they’re getting a slap on the wrist and they’re going back to Mexico or they’re going back to whatever country they came from.”

Hacking is now left to raise her remaining four sons with out her husband and her two youngest children.

Watch the segment below.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timoth...amily-n2392254

It just breaks your heart and rips your gut.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Previously Deported Illegal Alien Kills Firefighter, 2 Children — Gets 2-Year Sentenc

Previously Deported Illegal Alien Kills Firefighter, 2 Children — Gets 2-Year Sentence

by BOB PRICE
    9 Oct 2017
    McKinney, TX
    296 comments

A previously deported illegal alien received a two-year state jail sentence after killing a Texas volunteer firefighter and two of his children in a 2016 car crash. The criminal alien pleaded guilty to a single count of criminally negligent homicide. His actions separated the victim’s family, leaving a mother to raise the remaining four children alone.

Margarito Quintero Rosales fell asleep at the wheel and crossed the center line of the highway, striking a vehicle driven by Collin County volunteer firefighter Captain Peter Hacking, Breitbart Texas reported in April 2016. Quintero also killed Hacking’s four-year-old daughter, Ellie, and his 22-month-old son Grayson in the crash. The illegal alien was not licensed to drive.

Shortly after the crash, KRLD radio reporter L.P. Phillips contacted immigration officials and learned that Quintero is an illegal alien who had been deported in 2008. Police arrested the criminal alien at the scene and officials held him in jail until his conviction.

A Collin County grand jury indicted Quintero in June 2016 on three counts of manslaughter, WFAA ABC8 reported. The penalty range for manslaughter in Texas is two to 20 years in state prison for each count.

Court records obtained by Breitbart Texas show Quintero struck a deal with prosecutors from Collin County District Attorney Greg Willis’ office whereby he pleaded guilty to a single count of the lesser included offense of criminally negligent homicide. The other two counts were dismissed by 308th District Court Judge Benjamin N. Smith as part of the plea agreement. The maximum penalty for this charge is two years in state jail.

Quintero received a credit for time served of more than 500 days before his conviction, the Dallas ABC affiliate reported. His jail time will be completed in a little longer than 100 days.

Courtney Hacking, the widow of Capt. Hacking, is now raising four children on her own.

“How do you look at someone and say, ‘You killed 3 people, two years is all’,” she told the WFAA reporter. She expressed her concern that the justice system failed her.

She appeared on Fox & Friends on Saturday morning.

The widow expressed her feelings of the loss of her husband and two children.

“I miss their kisses,” she told the interviewer. “I miss everything about them on a daily basis.”

She went on to express her shock at being re-victimized by the justice system that will let Rosales go free after serving a two-year sentence for three deaths.

“People think his crime and his punishment seem to fit because he was an illegal immigrant,” she explained. “But to me being illegal in the country was a crime on its own so I don’t understand how he did get only two years.”

Federal prosecutors also filed charges of illegal re-entry after removal–a charge that also carries a sentence of up to two years, Fox News reported. A federal court convicted Quintero and sentenced him to two years in prison. The federal sentence is running concurrently with the state sentence.

Breitbart Texas reached out to immigration officials to confirm if Quintero will be deported upon the completion of his penalties.

“The message needs to be put across to them that when you come to this country you need to do it legally,” Hacking expressed, “because when they come here all they’re getting is…they’re committing crimes, they’re getting a slap on the wrist and they’re going back to Mexico or they’re going back to whatever country they came from.”

Capt. Hacking was a newcomer to the United States. He immigrated legally from England, Hacking said.

At the conclusion of her WFAA interview, Mrs. Hacking fought back tears and noted, “I feel like I walk around just existing. I’m not happy, and I’m not sad, I’m just here.”

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...year-sentence/