Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal alien Mother deported, family feels rights were violated

Mother deported, family feels rights were violated by Veronica Gallegos
    Posted: 06.25.2013 at 6:39 PM
    Jonathan Torres
    Jonathan Torres’s is only 17-years-old, he said he is living his worst nightmare.
    After being pulled over by Santa Rosa, CA. police for a traffic violation his mother Dora was deported.
    "I’m angry at the cop. There wasn’t no need for him to call the Border Patrol. He could’ve just given her a ticket for the violation that she did," Torres said.
    Santa Rosa Police Investigator Douglas Montgomery said he had no choice but to alert Border Patrol, after responding to a call for help.
    On Thursday, police were notified Dora hit her brakes as another vehicle drove behind her along FM 506.
    "I activated my lights to conduct an investigative stop because the call originally said there was a 1-year-old in the vehicle that wasn't in a car seat," Montgomery said

Police approached Dora and asked for her driver’s license, insurance and registration.

According to Montgomery, Dora only handed him insurance and registration, but did not present a driver’s license.
    "It’s expired, do you have any other documentation? Are you here legally?,” Montgomery asked.
    Dora responded that she was in the U.S. illegally.
    She was placed in the backseat of the police car, and he said he had no choice but to alert Border Patrol.

"It’s not our policy to go out and ask people randomly if you are a victim of a crime. Regardless of who you are, you come to us and we will handle that the best. If you are a victim of a crime, regardless if you are here legally or illegally, we are going to help you the best to our ability," Montgomery said.

The family does not agree with how the situation was handled, but said they are going to have to deal with it.
    "I’m not going to have her here for the rest of my life, not for my graduation,” Torres said.

According to police, Dora was deported to Mexico.

http://www.valleycentral.com/news/story.aspx?id=914058
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I’m not going to have her here for the rest of my life,
    Sounds like he needs to move to Mexico to be with his mother.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn