Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Illegal immigrant charged with shootings: 'Voices' told me to shoot, gun wouldn't fir

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigrant charged with shootings: 'Voices' told me to shoot, gun wouldn't fir

Illegal immigrant charged with shootings: 'Voices' told me to shoot, gun wouldn't fire if victims were 'good'

4 hrs ago
    By Kathleen Joyce

Arnoldo Pompa-Rascon was charged with assault and armed criminal action. (Kansas City Police Department )

An undocumented immigrant charged with wounding two people minutes apart in northern Kansas City, Mo., reportedly told investigators he heard “voices” telling him to shoot, and that the gun wouldn’t fire if “they are good people.”

Arnoldo Pompa-Rascon was charged Tuesday with four felonies, including assault and armed criminal action, in the Friday night shootings that wounded a motorcyclist and another man as he pulled into his driveway.

The shootings occurred about an hour after popular tattoo artist Russell Fisk, 30, was fatally shot inside a BMW. No criminal charges have been filed in his death. Court documents filed in the other two shootings say Pompa-Rascon told police he shot a man in a "luxurious" car.

Fisk, a tattoo artist at Black Card Tattoo, died from a gunshot wound to his head, FOX4 KC reported.

Russell Fisk, 30, a popular tattoo artist, was fatally shot on May 11, 2018. (Handout)

A probable cause document stated that, as police were investigating Fisk's shooting, they received calls on another shooting. A man told authorities he was riding his motorcycle when he heard a gunshot and saw he had been struck. He said he saw a silver sedan drive by.

Following that shooting, officers were alerted to another shooting in Clay County. The victim told investigators he had pulled into his driveway when he noticed a silver sedan stop at his residence. The victim said a man asked him a question but he could not understand what it was because the man spoke Spanish. The victim walked away and was then shot in the chest by the man. The victim said he returned fire but it was not immediately clear if he hit the suspect.

On Tuesday, a man called police saying someone was attempting to steal his truck. The man held the suspect at gunpoint until police came and arrested the suspect, Pompa-Rascon.

Pompa-Rascon claimed he spoke Spanish and was “determined to be an illegal immigrant from Mexico and had been previously documented as having crossed the border illegally four prior times, records state,” NBC 12 reported.

Pompa-Rascon was picked out of a six-person line-up from one of the shooting victims who identified him as the man who shot him.

FOX4 DC reported Pompa-Rascon admitted to the shootings and said “voices told him to shoot” -- but that his gun would not work if they were “good” people.

Bond is set at $1 million. No attorney is listed for Pompa-Rascon in online court records.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/17...were-good.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another American citizen MURDERED by an illegal alien!!!

Where is YOUR pen and phone Trump.

And you have better keep your trap shut about DACA and amnesty...we have had it!!! Deport them all.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Mr President .
    How come they can shoot us But we can not shoot them coming over the wall . & they get away with this . this has to stop & fast . it out of hand . ( get your pen out )
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Girlfriend of illegal immigrant accused in Northland shootings says he could have bee

Girlfriend of illegal immigrant accused in Northland shootings says he could have been stopped

POSTED 6:36 PM, JUNE 7, 2018, BY SHANNON O'BRIEN, UPDATED AT 06:39PM, JUNE 7, 2018

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A metro woman says her former boyfriend, a man accused of killing a well-known tattoo artist and injuring two others, could have been stopped before lives were lost.

Arnoldo Pompa-Rascon

Arnoldo Pompa-Rascon is charged with murder and other crimes for random shootings in the Northland. Prosecutors call the 41-year-old a killer, but for a year, Anna Reed called him her boyfriend.

Reed said she knew Pompa-Rascon was from Mexico but did not know he was in the country illegally -- until he was arrested for murder.

"Never in a million years would I expect something like that out of him," she said.

Reed said he was a good guy, good with kids and respectful.

“I mean he took care of me. I never wanted for nothing when I was with him," she said.

Until the end of April. Reed said that's when Pompa-Rascon "lost it" and became mean and violent.

Anna Reed

On separate occasions she said he held a gun to her head, hit her in the face with a baseball bat and cut her.

When asked why Reed didn't call the police when he beat her up, Reed replied, “Come on, he had a gun to my head at one point, and they didn't do nothing. What the hell am I going to call them for again? What am I going to do?”

Reed said she called KCK police after the first incident, but they didn't arrest Pompa-Rascon. He was in the U.S. illegally after several previous deportations and Reed said if police had run him, he could have been stopped before the shooting spree.

KCK police records show officers went to the home on Garfield Avenue on April 24 for a civil standby. Police said the caller wanted to go into the house to get some stuff, and the call was cleared without any reports.

Two and a half weeks later, well-known tattoo artist Russel Fisk was shot and killed while driving on N.W. Barry Road and two other people were shot and wounded during a Northland shooting spree.

Russell Fisk

Reed said, around that time, Pompa-Rascon sent her pictures of two guns and several strange text messages in Spanish, one translating to: "Will finish with the clowns murder of one for one."

"A couple of messages that he sent me, he said that he already started, and there is already three people down,” Reed said. "And between Missouri and Kansas, there is going to be a lot of bloodshed."

Court documents show when Pompa-Rascon was arrested, he admitted to the shootings, telling investigators "voices tell him to shoot but he decides with his heart who is bad and who to shoot."

"For the last two weeks, he was watching YouTube of people being possessed by the devil," Reed said. “I don’t know if he was studying it or trying to figure himself out."

KCK Police are looking into Reed’s claim that she called police because of a violent domestic issue.

http://fox4kc.com/2018/06/07/girlfri...-been-stopped/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn