Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Illegal Immigrant Heroin Ring from Mexico Busted in Denver

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Employers do not want people coming to work drunk or stoned. Very rare someone is doing Tequila shots at 7am before work...or at lunch.

It is a major safety hazard in the culinary industry, processing plants, people who drive trucks, in restaurants, many jobs.

No one is saying they are bad people. I am saying buying legal pot on every street corner empowers them with no fear to get stoned where they want, whenever they want.

Have you ever done drugs or got stoned?
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

No, I've never done drugs or been stoned. But, I have plenty of friends who have over the years. They went to Vietnam, college or trade school, they all went to work, they got married, they worked their asses off, they raised great kids, and never asked anyone for anything. They are some the best people I've ever known.
    Last edited by Judy; 01-18-2018 at 01:43 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    It will shut 'em down. No doubt about it. No one is going to buy from these thugs when they can walk into a nice safe store to make their purchases.
    No it won't and there is no doubt about that! Your thinking is wrong on this because like I said earlier, the drug cartels will always undercut a legal market. Heck, they're doing it as we speak. I posted an article just a couple days ago that showed the cartels were actually growing pot in Colorado. Yes, the cartels are still pushing their marijuana in Colorado by bringing it in and by growing it locally. All the legalization of pot will do is create more addicts, destroy more lives, make access easier for children, dumb down our population, cause more deaths on our highways, etc., etc.

Those that were using pot before legalization will continue to use their cut-rate distributors to purchase it tax free. Legalizing the drug creates new users out of previous non-users and make it easier for those using it before to do so easier with less hassle.
    Last edited by MW; 01-18-2018 at 09:46 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No,your thinking is wrong on this. You think because someone chooses to do something you don't like that you can exploit the power and force of government to make them conform to your opinion. We've had this failed War on Drugs for almost 50 years, the industry has grown every year with the population, we've wasted and ruined tens of millions of American lives with drug charges, with no impact whatsoever on the business, the drugs, the usage, the borders or illegal immigration. All the bad consequences of the War on Drugs have grown, with no benefits at all.

The states are fully capable of managing and regulating the weed market, both medical and recreational. It's up to them what they want to do. The feds have failed and need to get the hell out of a costly program that ruins lives of Americans without any benefits. The feds need to focus on the borders and illegal drugs and illegal aliens hauling them in and rolling our money out. Leave the states alone.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I've never been a believer in just throwing up my hands in surrender on important issues just because things aren't going well. Legalizing schedule 1 drugs is wrong and to give in to it is to surrender on something that would have a huge negative impact on our country and its citizens!

We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You were wrong to want to control people this way to begin with, it's not you throwing up your hands, it's states putting you back in your place, and I support them. I hope they go all the way.

The stuff stinks, literally. And like cigarette smoke it follows you even if you do not participate. Someone who recently went to Colorado to enjoy the area could not escape the stench of it in the town.

Marijuana is being altered to be more potent and often laced with other things. I would not want someone to be drinking or smoking something that would impair them in the least if flying a plane, operating public transportation or just driving around on roads. Drugs and crime are linked, too.

Young people, many who lack the judgement that hopefully comes with age, will try things that are more easily accessible. There is also the negative impression people get when they suspect you of drugs. Going to get a job and smelling of marijuana would limit your prospects. Being innocent of drugs but encountering them can affect you, too.

Personally, as a parent, I would hope my child neither drank alcohol or smoked anything. So many bad things are automatically avoided in life by doing these things. Not the choice of most I know.

Securing our borders, patrolling our parks and forests to identify drug cartel activity will help to prevent the dangers associated with it all.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 01-18-2018 at 07:24 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is not the marijuana of the 60's & 70's...this stuff is lethal what they put in it.

That goes for all heroin, ecstasy and the rest of the synthetic crap that is out there.

All these State whores want is MORE taxes...taxes...taxes...even if they have to sell their Grandmother to get it!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

The legal marijuana is safe, it's the illegal drugs that aren't. It's why Americans who want to use pot should go to a nice legal store to make their purchases and not purchase from criminal violent despicable foreign drug cartels.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12