Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Illegal Immigrant - 'Stacking' prompts Morristown man to sell his house

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigrant - 'Stacking' prompts Morristown man to sell his house

'Stacking' prompts Morristown man to sell his house

Morristown resident, Greg Bruen, has had enough.

POSTED:SEP 17 2015 02:11PM EDT
    UPDATED:SEP 17 2015 02:46PM EDT

Greg Bruen has had enough. This Morristown resident is selling his house and moving out. He's even painting signs and displaying them on his lawn to tell the world why.

Illegal immigrants are living 30 to a house in his neighborhood.

Bruen says that they're creating a fire hazard the town will take no action on.

'Stacking' prompts Morristown man to sell his house

"There's been about five fires on Speedwell Avenue within the last two years," Bruen said, blaming it on "stacking”, "Too many people in one house puts a burden on the physical structure of the house."

Bruens visible stand on immigration has some calling him a racist, a charge he vigorously denies.

Though he's only posted the signs for a few days, he says he's had his life threatened 16 times and had paint thrown at the signs.
    People drive by and voice their support, and some give him the finger.

“The only people that don’t like what’s going on are the illegal immigrants,” Bruen stated.

Part of his frustration, he says, is that he’s paying $10K a year in property taxes and he’s done either way, and will be heading down south to Georgia.
    http://www.my9nj.com/chasing-news/20908463-story

Man sells home over surge in illegals

'I want equality. I want to be treated equally'

Published: 5 hours ago

Cheryl Chumley

An obviously frustrated Morristown, New Jersey, man has put his home up for sale, saying the illegal immigrants have taken over his neighborhood and are living dangerously – 30 in one home – and causing fire hazards for the community.

And the worst part is town residents won’t take action, said Greg Bruen, in the news blog My9NJ.com.

“There’s been about five fires on Speedwell Avenue within the last two years,” Bruen said, saying the reason is “stacking,” when too many live in a home at one time. “Too many people in one house puts a burden on the physical structure of the house.”

So Bruen, who pays $10,000 a year in property taxes, has posted signs on his property venting his frustration, calling out the local government for failing to respond, and explaining the reasons for his looming relocation to Georgia.

And for that, he’s received some death threats – 16 of them, he said.

“The only people that don’t like what’s going on are the illegal immigrants,” he said, the news site reported.

He also said: “I want equality. I want to be treated equally like the illegal [immigrants]. I want the same rights as the illegal immigrants. Is that possible?”

Some estimates say about 60 percent of New Jersey residents are illegal immigrants.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/man-sells...e-in-illegals/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn