Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal immigration added to “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tellâ€

(quote)

[b]"Bring me your tired and undocumented."

Illegal immigration added to “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tellâ€
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Must be between the ages of 12 and 35at the time of application
    35 years old is an awfully big baby to be included in the Dream Act.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Somebody please tell me that if this thing passes they are not expecting these people to be able to vote in Nov.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Harry Reid is the STINKBOMB of Congress!

I don't like any of this BS. Who the hell was it Mr Reid, well that is not right. He wants all the vote. Well not in My Book. Dream Act Amendment - what the hell is going on? We do have a Problem. It is all about these illegal immigrants. We want them the hell out Of Our Country & Mr Reid you like them so much you support them not us. As for the Military, they get served in their country go serve the Mexico army, not ours. ( Reid - you are Not for Our Country at all )

Banned
    According to Harry Reid, the DREAM Act amendment will ensure millions of children who grow up as Americans will be able to get the education they need to contribute to our economy.
    Well, Ya know what, Harry? Maybe you should concentrate on the children legally born here to American parents and ensure THEY are able to get the education THEY need FIRST! Haven't we been Raped enough already!

Get a Clue, man! They aren't Americans.