Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Immigration Needs Exit Strategy

RE: ‘Illegal immigration needs exit strategy’
    Erni Grace, Moreno Valley

6/18/2006 2:19:50 PM

Most people are not looking to see what is lurking behind the big picture of illegal immigration. When you consider that the illegals are the poorest of the poor in their country who unload their burden on us. One can assume that the majority of them are illiterate, unskilled, uneducated and low-wage earners. If our government does reward them with amnesty that means that over 12 million — plus the families they will be allowed to bring with them — will be highly eligible for welfare, food stamps, school tuition, house subsidies and free medical treatment. These are the things Americans are struggling to provide for their families and yet we are going to have our taxes raised in order to accommodate these millions with welfare. That is not right and it is not fair when Americans are being replaced by low-wage earners and stand to lose what they have worked hard for all these years. The illegals are not being exploited, as some have come to believe. They made that choice themselves with no one forcing them and they are better in the long run, as shown below.

The phrase “cheap labor” is a myth, a farce and a lie. There is no such thing as “cheap labor.” Take, for example, an illegal Mexican who sneaks in here with his wife and five children. He takes a job for $5 or $6 an hour. At that wage with six dependents he pays no income tax, yet at the end of the year gets an “earned income credit” of up to $3,200 free. He qualifies for Section 8 housing and subsidized rent, food stamps and free (no deductible, no co-pay) healthcare. His children get free breakfasts and lunches at school and require bi-lingual teachers and books that taxpayers provide. He doesn’t have to worry about car insurance, life insurance or homeowners insurance. Taxpayers provide Spanish language signs, bulletins and printed material. He cannot be fired, harassed or sued. He and his family receive the equivalent of $20 to $30 an hour in benefits, while working Americans are lucky to have $5 or $6 an hour left after paying their bills and his and paying for increased crime, healthcare, graffiti and trash cleanup.

Cheap labor? Yeah right.

Yea, there are 22 million Americans living below poverty level, so we don't need Mexico's poor too. We have enough of our own burdens to take care of. Also, your numbers don't include non-profit services that illegals receive.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The one thing many never heard about the Senate Bill was the provision that if an illegal alien feels he was fired unreasonably from a job, he can file a greivance against his employer. So not only do they steal our jobs, once they're hired they can slack off and know that if they are fired, they can just file a suit against their employer and make him give their job back. How many Americans get this kind of privilege? That's right, NONE. But has the media been telling the American people about this little privision in the bill Bush is trying to ram down our throats? NOT!!!

Everything I read or hear about this travesty of a bill, the more I hate Bush. Remember when he talked about this thing he called a "temporary" guest worker plan. Well now we know there's nothing temporary about it. The more I hear about this scamnesty treason, the more I want to kick his traitor teeth in. And the other day I heard Tony Snow interviewed on a local radio show saying that since Bush has been in office, illegal immigration from Mexico has actually DECLINED. Who the heck does he think he is fooling? Can you believe this crap?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Why do you call yourself Reptile09 ?
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Because I own iguanas, and I love all reptiles. My actual screenname for other purposes is iguanadan, ny name name being Dan and I love iguanas. I have three iguanas, Merlin, Ozone and Darwin.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€