Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Illegal Immigration's Family Breakdown

Illegal Immigration's Family Breakdown

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=20979

by Heather Mac Donald
    Posted: 06/05/2007

Republican open-borders advocates tirelessly promote the myth that Hispanics will save the American family from the rising tide of illegitimacy and disintegration. None of these myth-makers has spent any time, it would appear, in the Los Angeles Unified School District, undoubtedly the most illegal alien-impacted school district in the county. “Most of the people I used to hang out with when I first came to the school have dropped out,â€

[quote]One of the “Hispanic family valuesâ€
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

In my city there are a lot of older hispanic women having babies. They will have kids in high school and be pregnant or have a toddler or toddlers with them. It's not only the teens that are having babies.

Gang life is thriving in L.A.’s schools, and is spreading across the country with the migration of Hispanic immigrants. The incarceration rate of Mexican-Americans is 3.45 times higher than that of whites. Sociologists Alejandro Portes of Princeton and Rubén G. Rumbaut of the University of California, Irvine, followed the children of immigrants in San Diego and Miami from 1992 to 2003. A whopping 28% of Mexican-American males between the ages of 18 and 24 reported having been arrested since 1995, and 20%reported having been incarcerated -- a rate twice that of other immigrant groups. Anyone who speaks to Hispanic students in immigrant-saturated schools in Southern California will invariably hear the estimate that 50% of a student’s peers have ended up in gangs or other criminal activities
    Illegal Alein Gangs......Doing the crimes American gangs wont do

A recent patient just had her second baby at age 17; the baby’s father is in jail.
    No way, only two kids at the age of 17, she had better get busy, she is way behind the curve, she's disgracing her family heritage. And the father of the babies is in jail, now who would have ever thought that could be possible, what with their wonderful family values and impeccable moral ethics. That must be a mistake, maybe they meant he works at a jail.

Gee, I wonder how this kind of has happened. Do you think it has anything to do with Mexico having a legal age of consent for having sex with girls at 12 years of age? Of course not. These illegals wouldn't bring their third world custom of child age and teenage sex with them.

Gang life is thriving in L.A.’s schools, and is spreading across the country with the migration of Hispanic immigrants. The incarceration rate of Mexican-Americans is 3.45 times higher than that of whites.
    How can this be? Bush is always telling us how hardworking, honest and law abiding these people are. How they strengthen our nation's core values, how if not for their incredible work ethic and morals our nation would collapse. I guess we just need more of these fantastic people to come here and have more babies, these ones must have gotten bad raps or had bad luck as so many of their supporters say. If only we had more illegals from Mexico and other Latin third world paradises and paragons of virtue, they could teach us lazy, no good Americans how to better ourselves and be more like them.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I couldn't even finish the article. I started getting nauseated after the second paragraph.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

20 year old giving birth to THIRD SET OF TWINS!

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/w ... 091f2.html

Mom, 20, giving birth to third set of twins

09:59 PM CDT on Thursday, May 31, 2007

By BRAD WATSON / WFAA-TV

Also Online

Brad Watson reports
    When it comes to children, one Dallas mother knows about having them in pairs.

The odds are one in 500,000 but she's giving birth today to her third set of twins at Baylor University Medical Center.

But with the joy comes great challenges.

Inside the wood frame house, life resembles the nursery rhyme of the old woman who lived in a shoe.

But here, young mom Amanda Gonzales cares for four-year-old Natalie, three-year-old twins Adam and Sebastian and two-year-old twins Rachel and Raquel.

Two more twin girls are scheduled for a c-section birth today.

"I've always taken care of kids since I was little, I think that's where I got it. When I used to babysit a lot of kids, I wanted to have my own, a lot of kids," she said.

Gonzales enters the rare club of having fraternal twins three times.

She took no fertility drugs.

The father of the latest set of twins hopes he's ready.

"Just focus, trying to have my mind right. Try to have my mind right, you know," said Joshua Brown.

But with neither the 21-year-old father nor the 20-year-old mother employed - all the children are supported by welfare - the young family faces financial and emotional obstacles.

With the headlines fresh of the latest North Texas parent to kill her children, Amanda believes she can handle the stress - so does her mother.

"I've always talked to her and told her about it, if you ever get depressed that bad, you've got people you can you can talk to, your sister, your brother, her boyfriend," said Joan Gonzales.

But unlike nursery rhymes, reality in the end can be rough.

Is there no limit to how many children women can give birth to that the government (i.e., the American taxpayer) will support?

It's not fair. It's just NOT fair that women can breed totally out of control, and KNOW that no matter how many children they have, the U.S. government will pay for them. Something has to be done about this.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

She's only 20! How many children is she going to have in her life at tax payers expense? She should be more responsible. The Father SHOULD GET A JOB!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)