Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals Killed on I-19

Illegals Killed on I19

by Karl W Hoffman on Mar. 03, 2013

At least one known dead as a large group of illegals scatter and run from Border Patrol agents.

Sunday night at approximately 7:00pm a large group of illegal immigrants was encountered south of the Amado exit on Interstate 19 and failed to yield to BorderPatrol Agents. The group scattered and several ran across the highway and were struck by vehicles. There is one known dead hit by one vehicle and then run over buy another according to a BP agent who could not give his name.

Interstate 19 north and south bound lanes are closed from Amado south to the Border Patrol Check point and all traffic is detoured to the frontage roads. Sources say it may be closed untill morning while the are is throughly searched for more bodies and any injured or escaped illegal immigrants. Several in the group were also apprehended uninjured and taken to the I19 checkpoint.

Customs and Border Patrol Agents are seeing large groups and experiencing heavier illegal traffic across the border due to the chance of any kind of amnesty, sources say.

Illegals Killed on I19 - Living on the Border
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Customs and Border Patrol Agents are seeing large groups and experiencing heavier illegal traffic across the border due to the chance of any kind of amnesty, sources say.
    No surprise there!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn