Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That was a quickie there with anglosaxongal eh 2nd. Obviously the language must have been totally unacceptable after only 2 posts, saw the other thread.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    That was a quickie there with anglosaxongal eh 2nd. Obviously the language must have been totally unacceptable after only 2 posts, saw the other thread.
    YUP, ISMITH

Murdering people is NOT on our agenda.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

violence
    Did I miss something? What violence? Not up to par today.......so maybe I missed what the reason for the post of breaking forum rules was about. Or were they saying mod edit instead of violence and instructing us to read the rules so we'd figure out what was ment? I'm confused.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep.....I missed it I guess. There's still things I don't understand about the edit deal.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Yep.....I missed it I guess. There's still things I don't understand about the edit deal.
    CRAZY
    The poster suggested killing people {violence.} {rule 2.5}
    That's simply unacceptable and could damage our work on Alipac.

Thanks......didn't see what was said. I thought they were posting that...not that what they said was edited. Like I said off today. Thanks for filling me in....I appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Thanks......didn't see what was said. I thought they were posting that...not that what they said was edited. Like I said off today. Thanks for filling me in....I appreciate that.
    No problem, CRAZY.

That post had to be completely deleted rather than just a phrase which is why you were probably confused. Glad to help clear it up for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12