Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Immigrants are being hurriedly legalized to vote this election

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Immigrants are being hurriedly legalized to vote this election

Trump Says Illegal Immigrants Pouring Across The Border To Vote

Nolan McCaskill October 7, 2016

The federal government is allowing illegal immigrants to flow into the U.S. so they can vote, Donald Trump alleged Friday, fueling his own argument that November’s presidential election will be rigged against him.

At a roundtable with National Border Patrol Council members Friday morning inside Trump Tower, Art Del Cueto, national vice president of the union that represents Border Patrol agents, told the Republican presidential nominee that agents have been advised not to deport illegal immigrants with criminal records, according to a pool report.

Trump conveyed his appreciation for Border Patrol agents, telling them their jobs would be so much easier if they just allowed people to come across the border.

“But you love our country,” Trump said, adding, “You know many people are coming in with criminal records.”

Del Cueto told Trump that he has spoken to a number of agents who are in charge of processing. “And the problem that we’re seeing reflected through us as a voice is that some of these individuals that were apprehended with criminal records, they’re not, they’re checking their records, they see that they have criminal records, but they’re setting them aside because at this point they are saying immigration is so tied up with trying to get the people who are on the waiting list to hurry up and get them their immigration status corrected,” he said.

“Why? Trump asked. “So they can go ahead and vote before the election,” Del Cueto responded.

“Big statement, fellas,” Trump said, motioning to reporters, whom he accused of concealing from the public what they just heard. “You’re not going to write it. That’s huge. But they’re letting people pour into the country so they can go and vote.”

Del Cueto said the government wants “to hurry up and fast track them so they can go ahead and vote in the election,” prompting Trump to promote himself as a change agent.

“You hear a thing like that, and it’s a disgrace,” he said. “Well, it will be a lot different if I get elected.”

The real estate mogul suggested at last week's presidential debate that he would accept the outcome of the election — but his rhetoric before and after his first faceoff with Hillary Clinton has contradicted that claim.
    “The answer is, if she wins, I will absolutely support her,” Trump told debate moderator Lester Holt, indicating that he would concede the election if he lost to Clinton without floating conspiracies of a rigged election.

At a rally in Henderson, Nevada, on Wednesday, Trump again hinted of a rigged election, urging his supporters to turn out even on their death beds so “the other side” doesn’t steal the election.

“I say kiddingly, but I mean it: I don’t care how sick you are. I don’t care if you just came back from the doctor and he gave you the worst possible prognosis, meaning it’s over, you won’t be around in two weeks,” Trump said. “Doesn’t matter. Hang out ‘til Nov. 8. Get out and vote. And then all we’re gonna say is we love you and we will remember you always. Get out and vote. And don’t let the other side take this election away from us because this is the last chance we get.”

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday condemned Trump for sowing doubt in voters’ minds by questioning the integrity of the presidential election.
    “I don't think it’s good for democracy to have a major candidate for president doubt the outcome. Now, could the election be compromised from hacking and all kind of nefarious activities?” he told CNN. “Yeah, that’s possible, but being rigged means it’s rigged against you. And I think Mr. Trump’s fate is in his own hands. The system's not rigged against him, as far as I can tell, and when you suggest it might be, then that's a message to your supporters and to the country as a whole that you can't trust the outcome of an American election.”

He added, “We got enough problems here at home without making people believe that we’re not gonna honestly elect the next president.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...to-vote-229274
    Last edited by Jean; 10-07-2016 at 01:00 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Latest: Trump says illegal immigration used to rig vote

AP

October 7,2016

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the U.S. presidential race (all times EDT):
    10:05 a.m.
    Donald Trump is saying that border patrol agents have been told to allow immigrants into the United States illegally "so they can vote in the election."

Trump spoke Friday as he received the endorsement of the 16,500-person National Border Patrol Council on Friday at Trump Tower.

Art Del Cueto, a union official, said agents told him they had directives to ignore immigrants' criminal records so they can vote. Trump called it a huge story.

Neither Del Cueto nor Trump offered evidence to back up the claim. Newly admitted immigrants are not permitted to vote.

Trump has repeatedly said he fears the election will be rigged. He has made a hardline stance on immigration the centerpiece of his campaign.

(Clip)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/...-rig-vote.html
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-07-2016 at 10:56 AM.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Donald Trump: Immigrants are pouring into U.S. so they can vote

Donald Trump appeared to accept an idea Friday that the U.S. government speeds up the processing of immigrants who are on a waiting list to become citizens so that they can vote.

At a roundtable with members of the National Border Patrol Council at Trump Tower in New York, the group’s national vice president and chapter president of Tucson, Arizona talked about criminal undocumented immigrants who are apprehended at the border.

“I’ve spoken to several agents in my sector that are in charge of processing a lot of these individuals that we’ve apprehended [and] a lot of them do have criminal records,” Art Del Cueto told Trump.

Del Cueto then said that border patrol agents are “checking records” and “noticing that they have criminal records,” but he said those criminal undocumented immigrants are being “set aside.”

“They’re setting them aside because at this point they’re saying immigration is so tied up with trying to get the people that are on the waiting list, hurry up and get their immigration status corrected, make them citizens,” he said.

Trump asked why and Del Cueto repeated, “So they can go ahead and vote before the election.”

Del Cueto was not clear, however, about who he was referring to as far as the people on the waiting list.

“To me, that’s huge,” Trump said. “They’re letting people pour into the country so they can go and vote.”

“They want to hurry up and fast-track them so they can go ahead and be able to vote in these elections,” Del Cueto said.

“You hear a thing like that, it’s a disgrace,” said Trump, who promised that the U.S. would have “real borders” if he’s elected president.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-t...they-can-vote/

Boom! There it is!

W

The Trump campaign and the National Border Patrol Council have just picked up ALIPAC's main issue since 2010 of illegal alien voters!

We must prepare to join the fray.

W

Alipacers, please accept my apology for this thread getting off to rocky start and multiple corrections. I thought I heard the news report one way and it seemed to change. Hopefully the information is now correct.

Thank you for the good work GeorgiaPeach! Your contributions and comments here since Aug of 2006 are greatly appreciated!

ALIPAC just put this release out to all of our email alert recipients and suppressed social media pages!

http://www.alipac.us/f8/boom-trump-c...voters-338263/

W

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham on Thursday condemned Trump for sowing doubt in voters’ minds by questioning the integrity of the presidential election.
    “I don't think it’s good for democracy to have a major candidate for president doubt the outcome. Now, could the election be compromised from hacking and all kind of nefarious activities?” he told CNN. “Yeah, that’s possible, but being rigged means it’s rigged against you. And I think Mr. Trump’s fate is in his own hands. The system's not rigged against him, as far as I can tell, and when you suggest it might be, then that's a message to your supporters and to the country as a whole that you can't trust the outcome of an American election.”

He added, “We got enough problems here at home without making people believe that we’re not gonna honestly elect the next president.”
    If Fast tracking illegal aliens to citizenship in the last few weeks and days before a presidential election isn't a type of vote rigging I don't know what is.

Oh, and Lindsey - I guess it was okay for Al Gore to challenge the hanging chads, but Donald Trump shouldn't consider dead voters, illegal alien voters, shiny brand new rubber stamped citizen voters, and hacked electronic voting machines perilous to the integrity of US elections. Right.

I hope someone will post the video of the Trump/Border Patrol meeting this morning and comments made about voting. Thank you.

Trump 'Letting people pour into country to vote

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast