Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    My name is Pedro, I live in Mexico I make a dolla a day I go to Wal-Mart, and buy a Pop Tart Then my dolla go away

I first heard this tune at Girl Scout camp, by way of another camper. She is not the sort of girl you'd expect to spread racist slurs. But perhaps most surprising was that, when confronted, she didn't seem to think a Hispanic would have reason to find the song offensive.
    I'm still trying to find the racial slur in that song, can someone help me?
    I believe the pop tart is the slur. No one in their right mind would throw money away on them.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe if they changed it to 100.00 it would be ok.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    What percentage of Hispanic leaders and activists would support an illegal alien amnesty if virtually all of the illegal aliens in the USA were non-Hispanic?
    Or future legal immigration that was skill-based and from all over the world instead of endless numbers with only third grade education, 70% being from Mexico. There would be no end to the objections.

What percentage of Hispanic leaders and activists would support an illegal alien amnesty if virtually all of the illegal aliens in the USA were non-Hispanic?
    They'd be screaming their heads off. There isn't one speach I've heard or any dialoge when they have been interviewed where it doesn't end up on Latino rights, the Latino community, the Latino migrants, the Latino family, educating the Latino, Spanish language, Latino voters , hispanic culture, and on down the line. I personally don't think they care about any other "immigrants", or rights of education of the poor, or fixing the corrupt ties with big business and politics, or unfair business practices, or living wages, or effects of a global economy, etc. etc. that affect alot of people. They are acting like this just happens to them and any answers are only to affect them and to h,.l with everybody else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Many of the views purported by right-wing columnists and talk show hosts are completely unfounded, such as the idea that there is a secret plot by the Mexican government and American Hispanics to wrest the Southwest away from the U.S. in order to create "Aztlan," a Hispanic nation.
    That's such a bold-faced lie. "The Nation of La Raza" has a nice big fat website with its mission to take "back" the southwest U.S. from the "gringo" who stole it from them. Just google "La Raza", and you'll find it.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Let me make this clear. If the US economy is in such terrible shape that it requires mass lawlessness and invasion by illegal aliens then there are politicians and corporations here in the US to blame.

Don't offer us invasion as a necessary solution for poor policy decisions by politicians and corporations regarding the US economy. Let the damn economy correct and let's get it over with.

That will probably happen anyway, except when it does we will be surrounded by millions of people in our streets that hate America and hate Americans.

W
    Not only by people that hate America, but this will be an Spanish country, and soon. These people a reproducing on porpuse, because their goal is to become this country an Spanish country, and that the politicians should be Spanish. Get them out! And come here legally.

W wrote:

That will probably happen anyway, except when it does we will be surrounded by millions of people in our streets that hate America and hate Americans.
    Several months ago ALIPAC encouraged it's members to get involved in the voting process, and I did, by becoming an election officer. Nothing could have prepared me for the enormous level of American citizen apathy I witnessed during my 16 hour stint at the primary polls on Tuesday (excluding the patriotic 65+ year old voters that made up 80% of the turnout).

W. is right. This IS the reality we are facing.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Interestingly, the author makes absolutely no differentiation between Legal Immigrants and Illegal Aliens (I searched the text of the article for the word 'illegal' to no avail). To her, they ALL are lumped together as one homogenous group having uniform costs, consequences and benefits
    ... how disingenuous.

Legal Immigrants are welcome and very often do benefit society and the economy. Illegal Aliens, on the other hand, ... well, we know the story...

And, the author fails to recognize that a majority of US Hispanic perm. residents/citizens support strong enforcement of US immigration laws....
    Here is one of those. I'm Spanish, and I'm 100% against illegal immigration. I'm also 100% against this country becoming Spanish. I'm 100% against those people who claim that they came here looking for a better life, and are making not one child, but 2,3,4,5 and more. And pro-illegal people never mention the cost of educating all those anchor babies, and benefits they get.

Elena Botella is a sophomore at Myers Park High School. Write her at edbotella@gmail.com.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12