Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Immigration: To Add or Remove Stars on the U.S. Flag

http://www.sierratimes.com/06/04/02/jjjohnson.htm

Immigration: To Add or Remove Stars
    on the U.S. Flag

By J.J. Johnson

Monday, April 3, 2006
    The Hispanic population now residing in the United States should be thanked for giving the rest of America a well deserved and needed slap in the face over the past two weeks. Real Americans have become outraged over an army of foreigners and their sympathizers parading through the streets, proudly waving a foreign flag. The outrage is not over a hatred of Mexico or her people, but knowing our history in that waving of a flag of your nation through the streets of a country not your own, without fear of reprisal, is not done as a symbol of protest…

…but as a symbol of victory over the conquered.

That's right - allow this writer to plow through all the conventional wisdom, and political dogma from both the left and the right. Unless there is an abrupt course correction (which I doubt after this week's meeting in Cancun, Mexico), America as a nation is in its last chapter, we are no longer a superpower, and have all but lost the credibility to call ourselves a sovereign nation.

Here's proof: Unlike most other nations of the world, we can't protect our own national borders.

Those civilian volunteers that stand watch on our borders at the time of this writing represent what is left of the once great nation called America. They will be mocked of course, as our society has long since accepted that any concept of protecting this nations' heritage, culture or historical roots (or in this case, even its borders) is seen as extremist, bigoted, xenophobic… you fill in the blank. Over the years, our educational institutions produce just enough self-hating white people to insure that voices of dissent over policy must be tempered ('civil debate' as we were told) to ensure that that only the American Majority may be insulted.

Unless given support from the Silent Majority, the America's new minuteman along with U.S. Border Patrol Agents will find their positions overrun and out-flanked, as the green light has been given to all who wish to occupy our land - signaled by the fearless waving of the flag of their homeland over U.S. Soil.

Do I blame the Mexican government? The Mexican People? Hardly. Those that say illegal immigration is a matter of supply and demand are correct. No "guest worker" program will work. No attempted collection of back taxes will work. Those that hire illegals will simply replace the "documented" workers with the next shipment of "undocumented". Those in power will turn a blind eye to the issue because after all: It's good for business and more important: no one wants to be accused of being "racist".

For those that love to point fingers, let's all be racists for a moment, shall we?

Many illegal trespassers from Mexico and (points south) have children which are American by birthright. Despite all the talk of gangs and other criminal activity, many have more "nuclear" families than our own. They (Latinos) on average have more children that other racial groups in America. Thankfully, the American political left (mostly white) have successfully argued that a women in fact has the "right to choose". Yep, despite the estimate of illegal trespassers in this country, their numbers are dwarfed by the number of aborted children since Roe vs Wade.

Newsflash: Caucasians are no longer the majority in California, the most populous state in the Union.

And as for black people - Should we even go there? Just as black folks are beginning to realize that they now must move to the back of the 'civil rights' bus, and hurricanes don't have affirmative action programs, they are now being tossed overboard by a Democrat Party who now see a new minority to exploit. And let's not discuss at least 25 percent of the black male population that has been killed off, drugged off, or jailed off.

Have I struck a nerve, Mr. and Ms. American of African decent? Good. I wasn't among those that kept telling you voting along party lines would solve your problems. I wasn't among those telling you to make government your new 'god'. I have been among those calling for you to remove the prefix "African" from the word American when describing yourselves. Perhaps now, before you are politically phased out completely, some of you might rethink your status when it comes to American citizenship and political patronage.

The April 1, 2006 Democratic Response to the President's radio address was given by Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry in Spanish, not hip-hop. Like I said, there's a new minority to exploit.

Suddenly, multiculturalism is dead, or at least in a severe coma right now. But I digress…

This observation is not to let the conservatives off the hook be any means. Alas, witness the fruits of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) - the unconstitutional act pushed by Republicans and President Clinton to help reduce the flow in illegal immigrants in the this country, and to create a 'level playing field'. Analysts from both sides of the political aisle agree that NAFTA has devastated the Mexican economy to the point of the United States being flooded with economic refugees along with the political and criminal ones. Fear not, GOP: The Central American Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA) is in its early stages.

Republicans, who consistently campaign on less government, do nothing to remove the bureaucracy or regulation and taxations from businesses that should hire Americans to do work in America, thus forcing American businesses to BREAK THE RULES by seeking cheap, exploitation-ready labor just to "compete in the global market place". There you have it. Republican, Democrat. Choose your poison. Benjamin Franklin said, "…We gave you a Republic - if you can keep it…". Sorry, Ben, We may be on the verge of losing this one.

Do you see where this is going, America?

Do the math: The generation alive today may actually see flags that were recently waving in street protests and some schools, waving over city halls, and state capitols within the coming years. And notice (for those wanting to call me racist, etc) that I haven't said one disparaging word about the Mexican people. My problem is with stupid people that are homegrown, and the even more stupid people (myself included) that put/keep them in political office.

America, let the visions in the last paragraph sink into your heart and soul for a moment: Places like Austin, Santa Fe, Phoenix, and Sacramento with a red, white and green banner flying high above, and your government POWERLESS to do anything about it. Your representatives will be too busy "getting re-elected". If this is not a problem for you, that you can stop reading right here, or support the legislation currently going through Congress.

With all the remedies for the problem at hand, no one seems to be addressing the issue of past economic policies and trade agreements that cause this problem in the first place. And with so many here (with families who are legally American citizens), I only see one logical solution if we are to maintain the union:

Mexican Statehood.

Far fetched? Think for a minute. Sometimes complex problems require radical solutions. What have the hundreds of thousands of protesters demanded over the past few weeks?

Answer: To cross the Mexican border at will with no punishment, and make American dollars to send back home; to be treated fairly - like all other Americans, driver's licenses, the whole enchilada. In other words, they wish to be treated as American citizens, enjoying all the rights we all do.

There is no other way to enforce current tax and labor laws. If we make those who are here now citizens of the U.S. (amnesty, guest worker, call it want you want), we'll simply encourage more illegal immigration, and more exploitation. By making everyone in Mexico a U.S. citizen, it would force economic standards to be raised in Mexico, thus removing the incentive for breaking the law.

The Mexican government has proven they cannot provide economic stability for their own citizens. Their government has clearly failed them. Offering Mexico full statehood sends a clear message to every protestor on the street:

Put up or shut up.

This writer says to the Mexican people: you want it all, you got it. You want to raise your flag on our street and with all the luxury of being an American? Fine, let's see the Stars & Stripes flying over the Palacio Nacional (National Palace in Mexico City). And since it's dollars you crave, turn in all your Pesos. Then we'll give you all the amnesty you want. This should be our olive branch before something happens that will show why that Eagle holds what he holds in the left talon.

Forget about President George W. Bush. He doesn't do "ultimatums" on this side of the world. In 2008, elect a President who will. In 2006, elect a Congress that will.

I see this as the only solution for the rest of America to deal with this problem. We have left the door open too long to think simply shutting it will make it all go away. Half measures won't work, and we cannot depend on politicians. They have already proven they haven't the guts to deal with the issue on a realistic basis. The choice is simple: We either consider adding stars to the American Flag, or begin ripping them off within the next few years.

This is no longer a joke, people. Nor is it some political hot potato to be tossed around on Sunday television and radio talk shows. Nor is it some "conspiracy theory", as many on the other side have made their intentions known on the streets of America. Our national fabric and identity is at stake. No, not Mexican vs American, but rather or not we can either call ourselves a nation of laws and people.

Are we witnessing the Deconstruction of America? - Ask your nearest Native American Indian tribe for some historical insight on the matter.

There is no middle ground on this issue. Right now, terrorists around the world are laughing at us. No need to send suicide bombers here. A few more Hurricanes, and a few more years of politicians selling their souls for votes, and we'll do the "Jihad" to ourselves. Catering to the demands of the protestors in favor of continuing illegal immigration in its present form means surrendering the Sovereignty of the United States of America to a foreign power…

…and if we let that happen, we deserve whatever comes next.

J.J. Johnson - Sierra Times.com
    "…A Republic - if you can keep it." Benjamin Franklin - 1787
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Just what the open borders globalists want: America joined with Mexico. Where did this guy learn this kind of thinking, the French Military College of Capitulation?

BTW if we want to take very radical action as this author seems to support, it should be regime change in Mexico, by force if necessary, as espoused in the Roosevelt Corollary to the Monroe Doctrine.

Who in their right mind would say we should take on a third world nation (with all its poverty, lawlessness, and political corruption) as a new state in our Union!?! That's just nuts!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

The April 1, 2006 Democratic Response to the President's radio address was given by Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry in Spanish, not hip-hop
    this is getting more bizarre by the day . . . has Congress and the president gone COMPLETELY crazy????

for those not familiar with J.J. Johnson, an advocate for state's rights, here is a link to his picture
    http://www.scvcamp469-nbf.com/images/dixiejj.jpg

'FOR A CAUSE KNOWN TO BE RIGHT"
    http://www.thesouthernamerican.org/colour.html

he wrote this article BEFORE illegals started protesting for 'civil rights'

Trent Lott - This Black Man's Perspective
    By J.J. Johnson, Sierra Times Editor in Chief
    Published 12. 11. 02 at 10:24 Sierra Time
    xxx
    By week's end, incoming Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott (R-MS) will be politically beaten up so badly that it'll be hard to show his face in Washington, let alone hold on to his majority chair. On the left, the big bats are swinging over remarks made at Strom Thurmond's 100th birthday celebration - the story that just won't go away. Even well known Republicans are finding his comments "indefensible".

But from this black man's ranch, his comments don't need defending. They should be addressed - honestly.

Here's what started the whole mess.

"I want to say this about my state," Lott said last Thursday. "When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We're proud of it," he said to applause. "And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years either." - Trent Lott.

Since Thurmond ran for President in 1948 on the 'segregationist' ticket, the statement makes Lott look like a racist, according to pundits.

For the record, I do not believe Trent Lott to be a racist, but here's the shocker: Even if he was, I wouldn't care. Since I don't live in Mississippi, I don't have a say in who should represent that state in the U.S. Senate. But it's the last part of his statement that should be examined thoroughly: "And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over all these years either."

You see, the black loud mouths now clogging the airwaves are calling for his head, which is easier than addressing the fact that 'forced integration' was a seed that did cause many other problems over the years. It's not polite these days to talk about riots, civil-rights demonstrations which in turn gave an excuse for the "women's liberation" movement (assisted in the breakdown of families and turn abortion into an industry), "gay rights" movement, frivolous lawsuits from both sides, legislation that discriminates against while males, turning Supreme Court nominations into circuses, the destruction of large segments of the black community, labor regulations that have crippled the manufacturing base in this country, and an all-knowing, all powerful federal government having no respect for the rights of states.

That's right - state's rights:
    The key platform of the defunct 'segregationist party'. Democrats today call this 'racist', yet we still do not see the Republican Party giving an endorsement to a "white congressional caucus", exploiting blacks merely for votes, tolerating avowed black racists to hold seats of power in their party, or having a scumbag of a white house resident and proudly calling him, "The First Black President". Nor do we see most republicans legislating programs that have set the movement for black equality on its ear.

I won't list many of the ills plaguing the black community at this time, but virtually all of it can be directly related to the Democratic Party - the one now pointing the finger at Trent Lott.

You will hear the elite among us say how forced integration was a good thing. I remember forced integration. I remember being pulled from my home, away from my friends and family to a strange neighborhood. I remember it being more difficult for my parents to be active at my school - being so far away and all. I remember the race riots. I remember going from one year yearning to get a good education, to a year later wanting only to escape that schoolhouse every day.

Democrats will rail against the segregationist party, and the media will repeat their platform that "No federal bayonet will force a Negro into our homes." In the late 40's and 50's, it was part of the Southern battle cry. Then again, the south held the greatest percentage of blacks in white homes. The key word in the above statement was the word "force". Sure, maybe they were maids, butlers, gardeners, etc. But they got paid, and they weren't over 50 percent of the prison population while being only 13% of the overall population.

No, we dare not talk about such things. Let's just beat up on Trent Lott.

Perhaps the "problem of these years" as Trent Lott said, was the ongoing 'balkanization" of this country due to the new tyranny of 'political correctness'. All of it having to do with the states not having the right to dictate their own affairs. If you didn't like it, you had the right to freely move to another state. Not any more.

I suspect there are many other blacks who took Lott's comments with a grain of salt. He clearly has the support of many black in his state - a state that voted to keep the confederate banner on their state flag - with the help of black voters last year. But you won't be hearing too many of those voices in the media.

However, in my opinion Lott's statement has caused problems for the Republican Party, and it is they who should step in to correct the matter. As his apology has been accepted by this black man, but he didn't need to give one. Much more troubling than his statement is the fact that he has now given a cadre of black liberals (and their pandering white counterparts) a platform on which to pontificate. I was just getting comfortable turning on a television and not having to listen them. It is for this reason, and this reason only, that this author feels the Republicans should not give the Democrats what they want - Lott's resignation. They should, however elect a new Senate Majority Leader (from the South or the West), and then reach out to the black community that has been used and abused by the real 'segregationist party' for the last 40 years.

If I lived in Mississippi, this black man would cast a vote for Trent Lott proudly, but if it's worth getting Jesse Jackson & company off the airwaves, the Republican Senate should choose another leader. After all, aren't there more important issues to be discussed?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I agree! Is everyone taking crazy pills!?! Did I step through some space-time warp into Bizarro World?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

it must be in water -- Mad Congress Disease --
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yea, the Congress flu!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Man, I really hate to say it, but this man might have a point. Statehood would mean access to all the natural resources currently being hoarded by the 'Mexican Elite'. I'd just as soon see those 17 'familias' go down as the rest of us.

I know that sounds treasonous, but it may be our last, best hope. Truth be told, 1/2 of 'Aztlan' seems lost already. Maybe I just haven't slept enough.

I think basically he's telling Mexico to put up or shut up . . . call their hand if you will. While they want to be in the U.S. and be legal 'citizens' they want to be Mexican citizens too that vote in their elections. As Americans, we don't have dual citizenship

Stop and think about it, what he is proposing could actually be done over about 30 to 50 years. Once an individual Mexican state reduces corruption to a certain level, and 70% of the residents know English, allow them to become a US territory. Once over 70% pass the US citizenship test, give them statehood. This is basically how the US grew in the first place.

Think of all the business opportunities and warm beaches to retire on.

Plus it does send the message to Mexico; "put up or shut up".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)