Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The first article tries to make him just look stupid and the second claims he is racist. Those are the only 2 arguments they can come up with.
    You are so right dlm1968. When all they can do is insult their arguments are weak or non existent.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Those are the only two points they have ever had. Lou Dobbs speaks for the american people and what we want. Not for the bleeding heart liberals that think we should just give our country away. Good for him to stand up and be heard even if he was outnumbered. He still held his ground and was not intimidated.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I LOVE the fact that these folks have their panties in a twist...all because one man "dares" to consistantly deliver the FACTS to the American people! So threatened are these amnesty mongers of Mr. Dobb's escalating ratings that they actually try to insinuate he uses the topic to generate said ratings. What they fail to mention is that Mr. Dobbs was warning the public about the adverse effects this unchecked illegal invasion LONG before it became the HUGH issue it is right now.

"I come from a working class family, and I care about the men and women in the country who work for a living," Dobbs said haughtily.
    Haughtily? What did he do, hold his pinky out when he made that statement? If not, I think the writer confusing the word haughtily with humbly.

However, the actual study stated that immigration provided a GDP net gain of $1-$10 billion, and did not mention a higher loss. The $20 billion that Dobbs cited came from a separate report by an anti-immigration think tank.
    What a crock! It costs, California alone, 10 billion a year. And there have been many reports and studies done, even by the Federal Govt., that estimates between 60-80 Billion. This man sounds like he is really distraught! I love it!

I see a few claims against Dobbs, but none of them are in direct relation to something he said. Also, there is no counter-argument provided against his claims. No alternative suggestions. No analization of any of his statements. How can you criticize someone like that without providing examples of what you're talking about??? It sounds more like they simply disagree with him, so they respond by taking cheap shots rather than rational discussion or debate. Lame!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12