Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you're going to make money off an illegal economy, sell
    drugs. Mark-up is better than cigarettes, gasoline, & sodas &
    our government will actually do something about it.

Crider President David Purtle should be proud he had 700 illegal immigrants working for him.I just sent him an email and thanked him for being such a good citizen.I will be sure to check chicken labels andlook for the Crider name .

CONTACT CRIDER :
    Crider, Inc.
    P.O. Box 398
    Stillmore, GA 30464

800-342-3851 (press 2 for english)
    912-562-4435
    info@criderinc.com FRESH CUTS CANNING FULLY COOKED HISTORY WHY CRIDER Copyright © 2006 Crider Corp.
    www.cridercorp.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At Sucursal Salina No. 2, a store stocked with Mexican fruit sodas and snacks, cashier Alberto Gonzalez said Wednesday that the owner may shutter the place.
    I have no sympathy for people that make a living off of illegals. This store was probably established to cater to them.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Every person quoted in the article was using the IAs to line their own pockets.

Federal agents also swarmed into a trailer park operated by David Robinson. Illegal immigrants were handcuffed and taken away. Almost none have returned. Robinson bought an American flag and posted it by the pond out front _ upside down, in protest.

"These people might not have American rights, but they've damn sure got human rights," Robinson said. "There ain't no reason to treat them like animals."
    This trailer park owner should be put in prison or, better still, deported to Mexico with his tenants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Get Them Out of Here!

"After you wade through all the wailing and nashing of teeth over the poor illegals being deported or run off... you get to the end of the article which proves the point.

One raid in one town and wages have gone up in that factory."

I laughed hysterically when I read that comment, because it's so true.

We hear about trying to get farmers to do more mechanization, because it will lead to more productivity and the need for less illegals. I wonder if more mechanization can be utilized in these poultry/meat plants? I don't want to see legal people lose jobs, but usually the more mechanized a plant is, the more efficient it is.

As one human being to another, I feel bad for the deported, but this garbage has been going on for so long, the illegals need to get over it, stay in their own country, and let us concentrate on going after these corrupt business owners. I believe the mayor and family were profiting off of these illegals.

Ostrich

And not a word about any arrests, fines or sanctions against any employers. Gee, they didn't even mention who the employer was...
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Typical media spin--poor little town, poor illegals, poor business owners. Makes me sick! If our borders weren't so porous, none of it would have ever happened! And higher wages-- Who would have thought?! Just what we've been saying all along-- they're taking jobs and holding down wages. Enforce the law, and they'll leave on their own! AND Where are the fines on this company for hiring illegals?

If they can't afford to legally employ people, then they shouldn't be in business. They have no one to blame but themselves and our government for turning their heads for so long. ICE must go after the larger companies like The Home Trash Can and WallyMart instead of trying to pacify us with raids on small companies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12