Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Immigration talking points

http://www.washingtontimes.com/op-ed/20 ... -5890r.htm

Immigration talking points
    By Deborah Simmons
    Published April 14, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is the debate on Capitol Hill about immigration a sincere one? Are the politicians seriously pondering the fate of this nation of laws or are they more interested in their political hides?

Those are the very questions American citizens should be asking themselves every time the John McCains use the "I" word. If you're a card-carrying member of the McCain clan then you believe, as Mexico's president does and as Mr. McCain recently said, that there "are certain jobs that Americans are simply not willing to do."

The senator from Arizona stands with the elistists and liberals, whose point of view is: Let the immigrants do the dirty work — cleaning toilets, picking cotton, er, produce, and let them suckle the young ones. Mr. McCain knows he can't win over the conservatives come 2008.

So what does he do? He gets in bed with Ted Kennedy. As Big Mama would say: "John, the hired help has made your bed, now lie in it."

If you're in search of a senator with presidential aspirations who is at least standing on moral, principled ground, look to the South. Sen. George Allen of Virginia, put it this way recently on ABC's "This Week": "I think it's vitally important that we first and foremost recognize that there's a consensus in America that we need to secure our borders." The Republican, who is up for re-election to his Senate seat, also said, "I don't think that we ought to be passing anything that rewards illegal behavior or amnesty. Is that different than the president's position? Apparently so."

There are other talking points that the great deliberators and the conservatives and liberals who advise them aren't talking about. The preamble to the National Governors Association's position on immigration: "The nation's Governors recognize the important contribution immigrants have made and continue to make to our nation. Although the federal government has the primary role in directing overall policy regarding immigration and refugees, the effects of such policy on local communities present challenges that cannot be ignored by the states. These challenges include demands for education, job training, social and health services, and other assistance designed to promote the integration of immigrants into our communities.

"Decisions regarding the admission and placement of legal immigrants and refugees rest solely with the federal government. Similarly, the illegal entry of other individuals also is a direct responsibility of the federal government. Therefore, the federal government is expected to accept full financial and other responsibilities regarding illegal entrants, immigrants, and refugees as prescribed by law."

Now, since the federal government is of, by and for Americans, who, do you suspect, will end up paying the "full financial" costs of tending to illegal aliens?

And how about this. While eyes and ears are focused on organizations that translate what Arab-speaking terrorists are saying, here's a peek at what's being said right here at home. These inciteful words are courtesy of the March 30 "We have got to eliminate the gringos" piece in NewsWithViews.com: "The words above were spoken by Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas, Arlington and founder of the La Raza Unida political party. His full comment was: 'We have an aging white America ... They are dying ... We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him.' "

If you're still in the McCain camp, please, read along: "In a column dated March 25, 2006, by Ernesto Cienguegos titled 'La Gran Marcha' surpasses all expectations," Cienguegos wrote: 'What does the immense success of "La Gran Marcha" mean to Mexicanos and other Latinos? It simply means that we now have the numbers, the political will and the organizational skills to direct our own destinies and not be subservient to the White and Jewish power structures. It means that we can now undertake bigger and more significant mass actions to achieve total political and economic liberation like that being proposed by Juan Jose Gutierrez, President of Movimiento Latino USA. Juan Jose Gutierrez is proposing that the coalition that organized "La Gran Marcha" meet in Arizona or Texas on April 8 to "organize a mass boycott (huelga) against the economy of the USA" to take place on May 5 or 19.' "

Now, if it weren't for the First Amendment of America's Constitution — Got that? America's Constitution — both the professor and his compadre would be in a heap of trouble as seditionists. But the yellowbellies on Capitol Hill and in the White House — and those advising both ends of Pennsylvania Avenue — fail to see the clear and present danger because their eyes are trained on the midterm elections and 2008.

Republicans can't be counted on to do anything about illegal aliens because they want the cheap labor, and Democrats can't be counted on because they want the Hispanic vote. (Some of them inside the Beltway say I'm being an alarmist, too emotional, to be taken seriously. Others say I'm a racist on a xenophobic mission. I say continue on. Make my day.)

The easiest way to sort out politicians and commentators on the immigration invasion is with keywords. Those who support amnesty, guest-worker programs and the lawlessness on our borders repeatedly use such terms as "undocumented workers," "hard working," "misdemeanor," "nation of immigrants,""comprehensive immigration reform" and "illegal immigrants." People who enter our country illegally are not immigrants; they are illegal aliens. On the other hand, those who support securing our borders and stand whole in the name of law and order use terms like "illegal aliens," "deportation" and "felony."

Don't think for a second that Democrats are more likely than Republicans to go wobbly. Republicans will likely cave first since they have the most to lose.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GREAT article, Brian. Thank you very much. There's nothing like the truth to motivate you and this article is full of the TRUTH.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Republicans will likely cave first since they have the most to lose.
    This is the part I don't understand. They have GOT to know they are losing or have lost their base. How can they ignore the millions of American voters and focus on a bunch of illegals? I really don't understand any of the reasoning. They KNOW how p.o'd we are. They know what the polls say., but they just seem to ignore it. It's totally baffling! Just what is it that they lose by caving. It would seem to me they would gain the most by listening to the American Voter and NOT caving. Hell, they would all be HEROES. That's exactly what I told Senator Frist. "BE A HERO."

gofer, it is unbelievable.

President Bush himself could come soaring up in the polls if he would just STAND BY OUR LAWS when he faces this. Why he wouldn't want to be supported and respected by the American people more than being liked and used by Vicente Fox and big business I do not know.

All I know is that this week we are going to see them all NAKED !! There will be no more hiding behind false statements and facades, we are going to know 100% WHO we should support in the coming elections and who we should let go running naked in the streets !!

Let's just hope for the best.

Republican or Democrat, those who do not stand by the American people and the laws of the United States of America will just end up like John Kerry. A loser.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

John Kerry. A loser.
    Hmm....I like that. Don't you love those people that still have their Kerry bumper stickers on their cars?

It's hilarious. I know if they don't get it by now, they're NEVER going to get it !!

The sad part is that when I see the people with Bush/Cheny stickers I think the same thing about them. I want to say, "You mean you don't KNOW yet " It's pretty scarey when I see the Bush/Cheny sticker people apparently being so uninformed.

But the Kerry people, yea !! I always get a little laugh when I see people still driving around with Kerry stickers. I want to say, "Do you realize that you support a loser ?!!"

LegalusCitizen, if you have any influence at all please don't let Hillary run naked in the street. The image this inspires fills me with fear and trembling.
    Great piece by Ms. Simmons.

Speaking of naked, I just saw a newscast of a protest in Mexico by Mexican migrant farmers in Mexico who have a dispute with the government and they said the only way to get their attention is to protest "naked." There was a long line-up of men, most in little brief underwear, some in thongs, many in cowboy hats and nothing else, trying to draw the attention of the government. Wow!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Apparently the nude protest is a yearly event by the farmers. Doesn't look like it is accomplishing anything other than getting some press. Here are some pictures for anyone that wants to look. I figure a link is sufficient in this case instead of posting them on the forum.

http://news.search.yahoo.com/search/new ... ews_photos
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn