Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Inside McCain’s closed-door meeting with Chicago Hispanics

Inside McCain’s closed-door meeting with Chicago Hispanics

!!!!!!!

By Michelle Malkin • June 19, 2008 09:02 PM

Scroll down for updates…Rosanna Pulido of the anti-amnesty group, “You Don’t Speak for Me:â€

Just when I thought I'd have to suck it up, swallow the bitterest pill of my political life and vote for McInsane in order to thwart Obamamamma...I get snapped back into reality.

HELL NO, I won't vote for McMoron!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just when I thought I'd have to suck it up, swallow the bitterest pill of my political life and vote for McInsane in order to thwart Obamamamma...I get snapped back into reality.
    I thought the exact same thing! McCain dumps the Conservative Republicans for a few Hispanic votes? McStain and Boosh have burned the Republican Party to the ground. Check out the link, there are over 230 comments about this already and there not good ones.

Words cannot express my outrage for this double talking, two timing traitor! Now I understand why these little hispanic town hall meetings are clouded in such secrecy! McCain does not want the rest of America to learn what he's promising these people behind closed doors, hence "no media allowed!"

Blood boiling!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If John McCain thinks he can win by pandering to certain ethnic groups and by promising mass amnesty -- and by again poking a stick in the eye of conservatives and those who believe in the rule of law -- then let him do it. Remember, he won the California primary and knocked out Romney in no small measure due to his flooding the airwaves with tough sounding ads on border security. Now, like the phony that he is, he is twisting, evading and pandering all over the place.

My main issue is no amnesty. We have two terrible choices as president. I still *think* - and I could be wrong- it will be easier to defeat Obama on amnesty. McCain will not have my support.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    That's precisely what McTraitor was counting on! Many of us said we would not vote for the lesser of two evils but some are caving as the pressure mounts.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I WOULD NEVER SUCK UP AND VOTE FOR THAT MORON.

McCAIN IS A TRAITOR. HE IS A SENILE OLD MAN BECAUSE HE CLEARLY FORGETS WHAT 80%+ AMERICANS SAID ABOUT HIS AMNESTY PACKAGE. WE SAID NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

BOTH OBAMA AND McCAIN ARE DANGEROUS. PRAY FOR A MIRACLE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No mas, Juan McLame. We are onto your forked tongue obfuscation. We know you like a book and 'ya ain't getting away with it.

Conservatives and illegal immigration enforcement advocates will expose you like you ain't got no clothes on...you creep. Si se puede!!!

We have two terrible choices as president. I still *think* - and I could be wrong- it will be easier to defeat Obama on amnesty.
    Although I could never vote for Obama, I'd take him over this lying clown. Maybe, just maybe, the true conservatives in the GOP will pull together and gain enough strength from their defeat to fight Obama tooth and nail over every policy he tries to institute.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast