Like Tree5Likes

Thread: It's time to ban a certain hate-filled flag

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's time to ban a certain hate-filled flag

June 21, 2015

It's time to ban a certain hate-filled flag

By Newsmachete

I'm a big fan of the First Amendment. I don't like the idea of outlawing speech. But if the media says that some form of speech is a problem, then I think we should immediately ban it. I'm thinking in particular of one hate-filled flag that incites violence among many people, especially in the South. If a flag is a cause of such violence, shouldn't we ban it?

That's why I'm calling for the Mexican flag to be banned. In Mexico, perhaps, it's harmless, but in the United States, all it does is foment hatred and violence. Look at the violence committed by illegal aliens, many of whom are from Mexico:

In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens.
    Today, about 55,000 criminal aliens account for more than one-fourth of prisoners in Federal Bureau of Prisons facilities, and there are about 297,000 criminal aliens incarcerated in state and local prisons
    A Congressional Research Service report released in August 2012 found that over a 33-month period, between October 2008 and July 2011, more than 159,000 illegal aliens were arrested by local authorities and identified by the federal government as deportable but nevertheless released back onto the streets. Nearly one-sixth of those same individuals were subsequently again arrested for crimes.

Why are so many illegals committing crime? I believe that it is because of their Mexican nationalist ideology, which is fomented by foreign nationalist symbols like the Mexican flag, which now increasingly flies in America in places like here, here, here, and here.

As liberals are against flags that promote divisiveness, they should support moves to ban the flag of Mexico from flying in America, except at embassies and consulates (and Los Angeles and El Paso are not embassies and consulates). When do you think liberals will get on board for this effort?

This article was produced by NewsMachete.com
    , the conservative news site.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...lled_flag.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Like guns, it's not the flag, it's the people. I oppose most government bans, bans on same sex marriage, bans on abortion, bans on guns, bans on cigarette smoking, bans on drugs, etc., etc., etc. I approve the bans on illegal aliens, we have laws that already do that. Americans are supposed to be free people who respect the rights of others to be free as well. There is nothing wrong with the Flag of Mexico. The problem are the millions of illegal aliens who are from Mexico who want to wave them inappropriately in a country they aren't even supposed to be in. Mexicans are free to come here and visit, spend money, buy stuff, travel, visit their relatives, and so forth. Fine! We are free to do the same in their country. But what neither people is free to do is invade the other country, which is why both countries have immigration laws, they enforce theirs, we don't enforce ours, and that is the problem, not the flag of Mexico.

But I do understand the frustration that would lead to someone wanting to ban the flag of Mexico. I really do. But that is not the right approach in my opinion. We must enforce the bans on the people of Mexico and all other countries who have entered our nation illegally or overstayed a visa and that means deportation, prompt and swift. It's a very simple solution that our state and local law enforcement officers could resolve in less than a year.

It's time to act on that. That is the best solution. And then use the feds in states who choose not to do that for whatever reason.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn