Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jan Brewer: ‘Absolutely Shocking’ for Obama to Suggest Illegal Alien Voter Fraud Will

Jan Brewer: ‘Absolutely Shocking’ for Obama to Suggest Illegal Alien Voter Fraud Will Be Ignored

by KATIE MCHUGH
    6 Nov 2016

President Barack Obama’s Nov. 4 suggestion that voting by illegal aliens in the 2016 presidential election will not be investigated is “absolutely shocking,” says the former Republican Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer.

“Shocking. Absolutely shocking,” Brewer said to TV host Neil Cavuto. Obama “should have absolutely set [the interviewer] straight that if you’re not a citizen, you don’t get to vote. And just because you’re in our country ‘undocumented,’ you’re not a citizen. The [Democrats] want to blur the lines.”

Obama took time to be interviewed on Friday by a Latino Youtube host. “Many of the millennials, dreamers, undocumented, um, citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?” asked host Gina Rodriguez on MiTu, a program on Youtube.com and Facebook.

“Not true,” Obama replied.

And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself — and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

Obama’s reply was clumsily worded, but he appeared to say that if a U.S. citizen with illegal alien family members who continue to stay in the U.S. in defiance of the law votes, immigration authorities will not use that voters’ information to begin deportation proceedings against their illegal alien relatives.

“I can’t believe I heard what I heard,” Cavuto said on Saturday.

The president isn’t even questioning whether the person who is an illegal is voting, outside of reminding people that as a citizen, you vote, but it’s very clear the question was being asked about illegals voting and afraid that they might be reported to border security. You’re illegal. You cannot vote. And the President of the United States is saying, don’t worry, no one will be spying on or catching you … You are ignoring the fact that you’re being questioned about illegal voting. Which you can’t do. why? Because you’re not a citizen of this country!

Cavuto then turned to Brewer for her take on Obama’s bizarre statement. “I can’t believe how blithely the President of the United States, the keeper of our Constitution, and all the rights that come with it, including the right to vote, legal citizens having the right to vote, blithely dismissing that,” Cavuto said.

“Shocking. Absolutely shocking,” Brewer said. “He should have absolutely set her straight that if you’re not a citizen, you don’t get to vote. And just because you’re in our country ‘undocumented,’ you’re not a citizen. They want to blur the lines.”

“In other words, he is advocating for an illegal act here,” Cavuto said. “That you are not a citizen of the United States, whatever your preferences or sympathies, you are not yet a citizen of the United States. So somehow, you got away with… getting into a voting booth when you shouldn’t have. And now you have the man who protects our United States Constitution… Saying, don’t worry, we’re not going to chase you down. As you’re doing this illegal act!”

“Absolutely, and it almost sounded to me like he was encouraging it. Give it a go,” Brewer replied.

Here is a partial transcript of the video:

RODRIGUEZ: Is the election rigged?

OBAMA: No. Unfortunately, here in America, there is a tradition of making it hard for people to vote. You know, historically, it was done purposefully to prevent African-Americans from voting. And that tradition sometimes has carried over. But here’s the good news. Even though people try to discourage you from voting, if you want to vote, and you show up at your polling place, they can’t stop you from voting.

RODRIGUEZ: Hm.

OBAMA: They can’t stop you from voting. If people want to know how to vote, then you can go to iwillvote.com. The fact of the matter is that we give our power away all the time. You know, we tell ourselves, “it’s hard, it’s not gonna matter, it’s not gonna count.” And the powers that be, they’re counting on us giving our power away.

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the Millennials, DREAMers, undocumented citizens — and I call them “citizens” ’cause they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true.

RODRIGUEZ: Okay.

OBAMA: And the reason is — first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself, and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

RODRIGUEZ: This has been a huge fear presented, especially during this election.

OBAMA: And the reason that fear is promoted is because they don’t want people voting. People are discouraged from voting. And part of what is important for Latino citizens is to make your voice heard, because you’re not just speaking for yourself. You’re speaking for family members, friends, classmates of yours in school–

RODRIGUEZ: Your entire community.

OBAMA: …Who may not have a voice. Who can’t legally vote. But they’re counting on you to make sure that you have the courage to make your voice heard.

The Mitu website describes itself as as a site for Latinos, not Latino-Americans.

WeAreMitu is a home away from home for Latinos in the U.S. We are young, edgy, smart, loud, funny, relevant, proud, united..we are unapologetically Latino.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...-investigated/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They know what they are doing. Allow a wide open door to illegal aliens, rush in refugees, ignore voting laws and you could get millions of votes. A few here, a few there, bused in wherever needed and you could flip the true vote outcome.

Obama has made huge strides toward the fundamental transformation of America through policies and demographic changes. If Clinton won and the Supreme Court got the new justices she would appoint, it will be complete.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)