Jaw-dropping Capitol Hill Briefing on Refugee Resettlement Disrupted by Muslim Activists

By: Lisa Piraneo, Director of Government Relations

A few weeks ago, ACT for America sponsored a congressional briefing on Capitol Hill titled: Refugee Vetting: Is Our National Security at Risk? We believe it is vital to educate our elected officials and their staffers about the danger of bringing unvetted refugees into the country especially after watching what is happening in Europe.

We had Phil Haney, the DHS whistle-blower who tracked people such as the San Bernardino jihadists, Sayed Farook and Tashfeen Malik give the briefing. His work at DHS was shut down, so as not to offend the Muslim community.

ACT for America has held many congressional briefings on Capitol Hill over the years, but the response to this particular one was like no other. Two days prior to the event, I had to stop accepting RSVP’s, as the room was already well over capacity. From that point up until the time of the briefing, I received 60 additional requests for attendance.

The room, which was set to seat people theatre-style was jam-packed, with three rows of people standing in the back. There literally was no additional room to fit in one more person. One staffer e-mailed me afterward to let me know that the room was so crowded (she was one of the people standing in the very back) that she finally had to leave. She asked for some more information on the issue, which I have sent to her.

Unfortunately, it quickly became apparent that few of the briefing attendees were there only to disrupt the event. I’m not even sure they were Hill staff. They were either infiltrators working within congressional offices or outsiders who were tipped about this briefing by someone working inside a congressional office to show up.

During Q and A, they took turns asking “questions” that were completely irrelevant to the issue of the briefing. They even tried to shoot down ACT for America in front of the entire room. They failed. Phil Haney struck back shutting them down clearly knowing more about the issue of Islam, jihadists and refugee resettlement than they thought he would. I finally had to take control of the room stopping the Q&A and letting everyone know that Phil will be glad to answer their questions privately at the end.
Click image to play video

The information that Phil Haney shared is jaw dropping. You could hear a pin drop in the room as he was sharing how his own superiors deleted all his investigative files about Islamic operatives within the US in a cover up to protect the bad guys while endangering the country. He went into details about our broken vetting process. There is no way we can vet any of the refugees Obama wants to bring to our shores.

This Congressional briefing is a must see for every patriotic American who cares about this country. This is a must have tool to educate your friends and family about the sabotage operation and cover up within our own Department of Homeland Security to protect Islamic sympathizers and terrorists who wish to do us harm inside America. We are making this DVD available for a donation of $25 per DVD. Get one for you and one or more to pass out to friends and family. Help us get the word out so together we can protect our nation before it is too late.

ACT for America is planning a second briefing on this issue toward the end of July — before Congress adjourns for summer recess. These briefings are vital to educate our elected officials on this issue. Your financial support is vital to help us sponsor more briefings.

Order four DVDs for a $100 donation. One DVD for you and three to give out to your friends and family to help us educate and save our country before it's too late.

Thanks to all of you, our financial supporters who make our very important work possible. We could never accomplish all that we do on Capitol Hill without your loyal and steadfast support.

With warm regards,

Lisa Piraneo
Director of Government Relations

actforamerica.org