Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jeb Bush Tells MSNBC in Spanish Trump’s Immigration Comments ‘Hurt’ Him

by Katie McHugh
    27 Jul 2015
    1,229 comments

In an interview conducted solely in Spanish, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush tells MSNBC he’s “hurt” by GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s strident criticisms of Mexican criminal aliens coming across the border.

“I was hurt hearing somebody speaking in such a vulgar fashion. This makes solving this problem much more difficult. When we have politicians like that we cannot progress,” said Bush according to a translator. “In a political sense it was bad, and it creates an environment that is worse.”

While Bush has consistently attacked Trump for saying that illegal immigration from Mexico has sparked a massive crime wave, he also acknowledged that voters are, in fact, angry that their country is being invaded by drug runners, human smugglers, rapists, murderers, and drunk drivers.

“People are deeply disaffected. They’re angry. They see the country kind of moving away from its foundational principles. They see the rule of law not being applied,” Bush told Yahoo News earlier in July. “They see here in San Francisco, a sanctuary city, where a person who had been deported five times commits a violent crime—he should have been in prison to begin with—and was released, and this city does not cooperate with ICE. They see this stuff and they’re legitimately angry.”

In 2014, Bush called breaking U.S. law and crossing the border unlawfully was an “act of love.”

http://www.breitbart.com/immigration...ents-hurt-him/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wwaaaaa, waaa, waa? Jeb, let us, you and I discuss how many that your family and yourself has hurt me, and likely thousands of others alien victims families. I think you are lying abut what hurt you. While Trump's poll numbers were rising, yours were going down! "Whaw, waa, I want those people to feel bad and come back to my cause." If the bush brothers had never been here in America, our problem with this would be much smaller.

Republicans, more statements like this and you WILL have to contend with Trump for at least 4 years. Now the media is looking for dirt for you. Chickens do that, ask someone else to do the dirty work.

I've yet to acquaint a Bush that was likable!