JULY 11, 2014BY DEAN JAMES
JESSE JACKSON SLAMS OBAMA ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

By Dean James AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS

First of all let me make it perfectly clear that I am in no way, shape or form a fan of Jesse Jackson and his race-baiting tactics or of his misuse of the title Reverend. That being said, I have to applaud him on his stand against Hussein in regards to illegal immigration.

In a nutshell Jackson agrees with those of us that argue that WE HAVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS HERE IN AMERICA! We do not have the means to support the whole world here bro! Jackson points out that black Americans are being shelved in favor of illegal aliens and I agree!

As reported by CBS Chicago Jackson says- “If we can find $4 billion for those children — and we should — we can find $2 billion for Chicago. There are more children involved, and more have been killed, and more have been shot.”

Again, I am no fan of Jackson’s and never will be but you have to love it when he calls out Obama LMAO! And his point is valid-we need to spend money on our own citizens and not invite more people here to suck the government tit. Where I do disagree with Jackson is that we actually have no money to throw around at non existent solutions. In other words, where would $2 million go to help Chicago? It would in fact go into the pockets of people like Jesse Jackson! So I am not fooled by this rant by Jackson but again, he has a point.

Seriously, at this point-actually from day 1 Obama took office there is no hope for any kind of solutions. Obama is not a problem solver. Obama is a master of agitation and bullshitting-excuse my French. He has no desire or the ability to take ANY problem by the horns and take care of business. Obama is way over his head and has basically resorted to drinking and whatever else he does and is riding out the last years causing and much havoc as he can. After all, isn’t that what Soros commands?

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2014/07/11/jesse-jackson-slams-obama-on-illegal-immigration/