Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John McCain talks immigration with LA Area Chamber of Commer

Not surprisingly, looks like John McCain is backing off his previous pledge to "secure the border first" before pushing amnesty. From this article, looks like he will accept a "temporary" guest worker (amnesty) even with an unsecured border:
    ---

Arizona Senator John McCain speaks to L.A. Chamber of Commerce members

scpr.org
    Senator John McCain speaks to L.A. Area Chamber of Commerce members
    March 16, 2010 | Kitty Felde | KPCC

This weekend, dozens of Southern Californians plan to march in Washington for immigration reform, joining thousands of activists from around the country. Today, a different group of Southern Californians – members of the L.A. Area Chamber of Commerce – heard from a U.S. senator who took a lot of political heat for his efforts at immigration reform.

The question arose at lunch during the Chamber’s annual lobbying trip to Washington. What did Republican Senator John McCain of Arizona think the U.S. should do about the “flood of immigrantsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amnesty leader John McCain only changed his tune briefly back in the GOP Primary for President. He changed his tune and lied to all Republicans saying 'I got the message" then as soon as he won the primary he went back to pushing Amnesty.

John McCain is living proof that Republicans can offer illegals Amnesty until they are blue in the face and all it does is cost them elections.

GOP? Don't be an Amnesty pusher LOOSER like McCain!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Populist,

I have been sending out the official US government reports that show the Obama Administration's efforts (and promise) to secure the US border is an ABJECT FAILURE. These include:
    1. Statements from DHS and Janet Napolitano
    2. Summary of recent Congressional hearing.
    3. Official news releases from ICE and CBP regarding incidents on the border.
    4. Reports of other government agencies

I know Congress is living in denial. But at least I am hitting them with official documents, not just independent news articles or my own opinions. I hope that has an effect. I know other people prefer other methods.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Assembly speaker gives raise to top aides (California).

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/state/sto ... XzSCQ.cspx

THEY GET RAISES AND AT THE SAME TIME PINK SLIPS ARE SENT TO THOUSANDS OF CALIF. TEACHERS:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 126D27.DTL

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Populist,

I have been sending out the official US government reports that show the Obama Administration's efforts (and promise) to secure the US border is an ABJECT FAILURE. These include:

I know Congress is living in denial. But at least I am hitting them with official documents, not just independent news articles or my own opinions. I hope that has an effect. I know other people prefer other methods.
    That's a good idea CR, sending credible information to decision makers.

Although I believe in securing the border period, I'm trying to get people to stress to the "secure the border first" crowd (e.g, John Cornyn et al.) that since the border is still not secure, it is still clearly premature to be talking about conditional legalization (amnesty).

Captainron wrote:

Populist,

Captainron, would you be able to post what you send, please? Thank you.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

McCain told the L.A. Chamber secure borders were important, particularly with the rise in drug violence in Mexico. But he also made the case for a temporary legal worker program using tamper-proof identification cards.
    McCain needs to keep himself and his amnesty agenda the hell away from California! This state has already been destroyed by this illegal invasion and sanctuary attitude towards illegal invaders.

What's he here to do...finish us off!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Captainron wrote:

Populist,

Captainron, would you be able to post what you send, please? Thank you.

Psalm 91
    Sure, here's a few that have been on ALIPAC:
    March 11 Congressional Hearing: New Border Wars

Promise Broken: Obama and Border Security

To Congress: Border Security Is Still Far Away
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Saw a great Hayworth ad showing McCain with Obama saying both support amnesty, wish I could find it again to post it here. It needs to be made into a poster and plastered all over Arizona.

Thank you Captainron. I know that I appreciate the information, and some new members, or those looking in on Alipac, would like to have the information in this thread for easier access. They may be like me, and searching can be a problem.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast