Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Kamala Harris Endorses Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kamala Harris Endorses Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf

by TONY LEE
    24 Apr 2018

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) endorsed Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf’s reelection bid on Monday, saying she is proud to stand with the mayor who made national headlines last month when she tipped off illegal immigrants of potential Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) raids.

Harris said Schaaf “has the track record of doing what is in the best interest of her city to benefit all Oaklanders.”

“She’s taken creative steps to address homelessness, dramatically improved the city’s safety and fought to make Oakland a more equitable city, while simultaneously encouraging investment in the city,” Harris added. “I am proud to stand with her.”

ICE revealed that nearly 800 illegal immigrants, including some criminals, possibly evaded capture due to Schaaf’s alert, but Harris said last month that she supported Schaaf’s actions “100 percent.”

“I think Mayor Schaaf is doing exactly what she believes is in the best interest of her community and I support that 100 percent,” Harris said then.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions told Breitbart News last month that Schaaf made a “colossal error” when she tipped off illegal immigrants while President Donald Trump has called Schaaf’s actions a “disgrace.”

Schaaf, though, insisted that her alert did not endanger law enforcement officials and on multiple occasions has accused the Trump administration of singling her out to advance its “racist” agenda.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...-libby-schaaf/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Harris is just trolling, now!