Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kate Steinle’s Brother Blasts SF Sheriff for ‘Insulting’ Remarks, Condemns Sanctuary

Kate Steinle’s Brother Blasts SF Sheriff for ‘Insulting’ Remarks, Condemns Sanctuary City Policy

Jul. 14, 2015 3:40am Oliver Darcy

In a heart-wrenching interview, Kate Steinle’s brother blasted San Fransisco Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi and spoke out against the city’s sanctuary policy Monday night.

Brad Steinle appeared on the Fox News Channel, recounting the “unthinkable” way his sister’s life was taken. He said she was set to find out the next day the gender of the baby he and his wife are expecting.

“Unfortunately my sister was never able to find out the gender of our baby,” he told host Megyn Kelly.

Authorities say Kate was murdered by Francisco Sanchez, an illegal alien who had been deported five times and had multiple felony convictions. Sanchez was only set free because of San Francisco’s refusal to cooperate with federal officials on immigration.

Brad, who said he isn’t a politically savvy man, called the liberal city’s policy “ridiculous.”

“I just don’t understand,” he said. “There is nobody that can look me in the eye and tell me that man had any right to be walking free in the City of San Francisco with the ability to shoot and murder my sister Kate.”

Brad added, “The fact that San Fransisco has this overreaching policy that essentially rolled out the red carpet for a convicted felon, a dangerous person, and said, ‘Come into my city. We’ll extend our arms and come stay here. This is a place where you can do no wrong.’ And what the sheriff has said regarding the fact that they have done nothing wrong, I’d like him to look me in eye and tell me there is no blame to be put on this policy. It’s ridiculous.”

“The system failed my sister in so many ways. Kate was the most amazing, beautiful person inside and out. She was loving. She looked at the world through the eyes of a child. She had all of the possibilities, dreams that any young woman her age could have. And she was realizing that dream. Unfortunately, because of the lack of structure … and lack of people taking a stand for what is right … I think the system has failed my sister miserably.”

Brad saved some harsh words for the Sheriff Mirkarimi, who he said has not contacted his family to offer condolences.

“All I saw was his interview, which I found to be insulting. To take no blame and in a position he is in — a lot of this lies on his shoulders,” he told Kelly.

Brad added that a representative from the White House has not contacted his family to offer any condolences.

Fox News host Bill O’Reilly has called on lawmakers to pass “Kate’s Law,” legislation that would require a five-year prison sentence for those who return to the U.S. illegally after being deported once.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...y-city-policy/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree with Brad Steinle fully. What group of voters would be insane enough to support "sanctuary city" and a Hispanic/Latino sheriff simultaneously. To me that is akin to assigning the fox to guard the chicken house. The chickens are going to be killed without question. Is S.F. so full of Latino voters that this was the case?

We Americans need to look at how justice in America is served and dispensed in our nation. Every thing from local police and investigators to the Supreme Court. The system we have works when a huge majority of Americans believe in it adequately to personally function within that system with respect to and for the system. When we become a nation of the majority corrupted, it cannot and will not work. The system stands no chance of success when the majority of voters return again and again their local corrupted officials to power.

It is that simple but that complex at the same time.