Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is just another example of twisting the law . Then why did they put Martha Stuart to jail for 50K , evenif she benefits the country with her business .
    Why did they make such a big campain about Clinton's sex life so all the world was laughing at the show ?
    If these big people were subject to the law - then why everybody is feeling sorry for an illegal person , who violated every law , used the child to get her benefits and is hoping that the Senate will even change a Constitution to accomodate her .
    Beside my " poor oppressed undocumented worker " story I cannot explain how she could escape the law when Martha or Clinton could not
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Hope 2006
    If these big people were subject to the law - then why everybody is feeling sorry for an illegal person , who violated every law , used the child to get her benefits and is hoping that the Senate will even change a Constitution to accomodate her .
    HOPE, JUST WHO IS EVERYBODY?

Could EVERYBODY be YOU ??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"everybody" is the The goverment officials who allow this woman to do what she wants to do and to be an example for others like her of how easy it is to manipulate the system .
    At the same time the same officials would not stop to humiluate the US president publically because they have to " follow the laws " even if Clinton did more good things for the country as the current president
    I was reading the rules of this forum and they say that I should be careful and do not attack or be very aggressive towards any group or party ., that this forum is only about illegal immigrants
    But how then can I attack the government - if I say things how they are would it be acceptable ?
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12