Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by moptop
    I dont see what the police cracking down on vendors in the area has anything to do with all this
    I remember one young illegal alien woman telling me once that America is nice (and clean) but in Mexico you have more "freedom", to ignore the laws!! Their culture is one of anarchy, not law and order.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess in their eyes its better to loose a police officer than a dumbazz who trys to attack an officer. see your point. I can say I would do the same thing as the officer in that situation but I dont think I'd try to attack an officer not even stupid drunk

When will this madness end?? These illegal alien vermin have gotten to expect the police to turn a blind eye on them even to the point of brandishing a knife. The mentality of these idiots is beyond me. Beck deserves all he is getting, maybe this will open his eyes to get these vermin out of the USA

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-co
    Beck deserves all he is getting, maybe this will open his eyes to get these vermin out of the USA
    Chief Beck won't do anything different, Mayor VivaLaRaza chose him because he promised to turn a blind eye to illegals.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by moptop
    I dont see what the police cracking down on vendors in the area has anything to do with all this but the people in the comunity seem to belive that the police in the area have to go shooting inniocent people because some guy walks up and down the streets with an ice cream cart. All I really can say about this one is if you dont like it and this country's unfair to you GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!!!!! At least you have some where to go because I have to sit here and watch you ruin my country
    It has nothing to do with it, other than it fits their agenda. You see, they do not want police in "their" neighborhood, period! They do not like police enforcing the laws against illegal street vendors and a host of other laws these people break on a daily basis. So they will use this incident to criticize the LAPD in an effort to neutralize their presence in that neighborhood. These people feel better about themselves and their community when they are surrounded by lawlessness and mayhem. This is all they know and it makes them feel comfortable.

And who better to become your martyr than a drunken illegal invader who gets shot and killed because he was threatening police and bystanders with a deadly weapon.

I wasn't looking at it like that thank you all for the new perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-co
    Beck deserves all he is getting, maybe this will open his eyes to get these vermin out of the USA
    Chief Beck won't do anything different, Mayor VivaLaRaza chose him because he promised to turn a blind eye to illegals.
    This is exactly right and as you can see, Beck has wasted no time in kowtowing to this illegal invader community, instantaneously implementing town hall style meetings in the wake of this incident. I’m sure he made viva la raza very proud of the way he pandered to these volatile thugs.

Westlake residents continue to gather at site of deadly LAPD shooting

September 9, 2010 | 4:58 pm

Westlake residents Thursday afternoon continued to flock to the site where a Guatemalan immigrant was fatally shot after Los Angeles police officers said he threatened them and people around him with a knife.

About two dozen people stood near a makeshift memorial of flowers and signs, which was book-ended by U.S. and Guatemalan flags.

The heavily immigrant neighborhood has been the scene of three nights of violent clashes between protesters and Los Angeles Police Department officers following the shooting Sunday afternoon of Manuel Jamines on a sidewalk near 6th Street and Union Avenue.

Residents such as Jaime Galvan, 18, said that police routinely mistreat people in the area and harass street vendors.

When told that Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa had praised the LAPD officers involved in the shooting for acting heroically, Galvan said the mayor was out of touch with the community.

"He doesn't live here," Galvan said. "He doesn't understand."

The LAPD said Jamines, who worked as a day laborer, threatened passersby and three police officers with a knife and refused repeated commands in Spanish and English to drop the weapon. He died of multiple gunshot wounds to the head, according to the coroner.

A witness named Ana told reporters at a news conference Thursday that Jamines was unarmed. Another man who said he witnessed the shooting, Julio Martinez, 57, told The Times on Monday that he also saw no weapon in Jamines' hand.

-- Robert J. Lopez

Photo: Memorial at the shooting site Thursday. Credit: Robert J. Lopez/Los Angeles Times.

Email: newstips@latimes.com
    Twitter: @latimescitydesk @lanow
    Facebook: latimescitydeskMore in: Central, Homicide Report, LAPD, Los Angeles, Shootings

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2 ... ing-2.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When told that Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa had praised the LAPD officers involved in the shooting for acting heroically, Galvan said the mayor was out of touch with the community.
    Viva la raza villaraigosa “out of touchâ€

KTLA says it's much more peaceful tonight.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast