Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza: Deporting 12 Million Illegal Aliens ‘Not a Realis

La Raza: Deporting 12 Million Illegal Aliens ‘Not a Realistic Situation’ and U.S. Should Stop Trying

Thursday, August 19, 2010
    By Adam Cassandra

(CNSNews.com) – The United States cannot deport all 12 million illegal aliens in the United States and should stop trying, a spokeswoman for the National Council of La Raza (NCLR) told CNSNews.com last week.

“We have to recognize that our immigration system has been broken for 20 years and there are now 12 million people living and working and praying among us who are here without documents. Many have spouses who are citizens or children fighting for our country,â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Don't need to deport them. Just deny them a job and benefits along with drivers licenses. They will leave on their own. Close the border up tight! Stop birthrite citzenship now!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

[quote]“We have to recognize that our immigration system has been broken for 20 years and there are now 12 million people living and working and praying among us who are here without documents. Many have spouses who are citizens or children fighting for our country,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The ONLY parts of our immigration system that MIGHT be BROKEN,are the parts where concerned and responsible people are trying to actually become citizens of this country.

NOT the ones who come to take advantage of our laws and benefits and birthrite laws. Ones who cross our borders in the middle of the night with COYOTES and drugs and leave a pool of waste behind them.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

This LaRaza statement is pure ethnic'identity politics as the vast majority of illegals are of one specific ethnic group. What these people are doing are thinking about the long term, creating an American Canada!

[quote] “It’s time we create a rational immigration system, take these people out of the shadows and restore the rule of law.â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have said this before, there are hundreds of surplus jet airliners sitting at Mojave and Victorville airports. If put into service they could fly home 20,000 illegal daily, or 5 million a year. Fire them babies up!!

http://www.mojaveairport.com/aircraftstorage.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I have said this before, there are hundreds of surplus jet airliners sitting at Mojave and Victorville airports. If put into service they could fly home 20,000 illegal daily, or 5 million a year. Fire them babies up!!
    Now this is the kind of creative thinking our so called leaders should be coming up with! I know we have plenty of pilots in the National Guard who can fly these aircraft! Instead of sending 200 National Guardsmen to the border, send 200 National Guard Pilots to Mojave and assign them an aircraft on standby.

Illegal invader airlift of 2010 (IIAL)!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Illegal invader airlift of 2010 (IIAL)!
    YES!!!

But to make it more attractive to the illegals, call it Dream Flight to Legalization.

uniteasone wrote:
    "Don't need to deport them. Just deny them a job and benefits along with drivers licenses. They will leave on their own. Close the border up tight! Stop birthrite citzenship now!"

I believe that says it! We are not asking for mass deportations, but for enforcement of our present immigration laws (including the successful 287(g) program), both at the border and in the interior. This will result in the peaceful and humane "self-deportation" of illegal aliens and their families, including those with minor members who are U.S. citizens who cannot arrange for care for them with legal relatives in the United States. To unieasone's concise list I would add that making the federal E-Verify program mandatory and permanent would be a major step in denying illegal aliens jobs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast