Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    You’re exactly right Judy! But you know as well as I do that very few illegal invaders will self deport! It's simply too easy in this country for them to receive benefits via their numerous anchor babies, as well as commit identity theft benefits derived through that crime. These people are experts at taking advantage of our system and nothing will stop them so long as they are here.
    I agree, the current problem with deporting them is the deportation courts, I think the rule of thumb is with two anchor babies or more non felons can stay.
    That is why Congress needs to make the citizenship of ALL anchor babies conditional, reform the immigration court guidelines, and the local police need to charge every illegal they can with document theft which is a felony.
    Yes, I agree. Plus, deportation courts need to follow the law and deport every illegal alien with their families intact regardless of whether or not they have a felony. To think that we need to reform our immigration court guidelines to conform with US law just shows how damn far this country's legal system has sunk.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Stop letting illegals off the hook when they show up for free prenatal care-they are illegal and taxpayers are paying dearly for this non-emergency care. Report and deport them and prevent another anchor baby birth!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    Stop letting illegals off the hook when they show up for free prenatal care-they are illegal and taxpayers are paying dearly for this non-emergency care. Report and deport them and prevent another anchor baby birth!
    I so totally agree.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123