Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry, butterbean, I didn't mean to imply that you wrote the article.

It's just that the quoting mechanism here inserts the poster's name automatically.

I'll edit it out in the future.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Sorry, butterbean, I didn't mean to imply that you wrote the article.

It's just that the quoting mechanism here inserts the poster's name automatically.

I'll edit it out in the future.
    Count Floyd,

It's really no big deal .. I've been confused by it a time or two and even felt priviledged that someone would think I penned an article.

I leave it in because it helps denote whose comments I am posting to.

And .. sorry I didn't say hello sooner ... welcome to ALIPAC!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

They have their First Amendment right, just as we do," said David Heppler, safety and security coordinator of the Minuteman Project. "They can assemble and protest, just as we can, and we invite them to do it."

The 2nd Amendment begins with... "A well regulated militia, being neccessary to the security of a free state,..."

Our government has failed to enforce the immigration laws of this nation and we, the people, have taken the protection and sovereignty of this nation into our hands as allowed by the Constitution of the United States of America. That is what our government fears most.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

82Marine89,

Excellent and completely valid points.

Welcome to ALIPAC!

70 miles north of the invasion ... that would be CA, AZ or TX?

My sympathies! What's it like in your "area?"

I trust you're referring to the "illegal alien invasion."

watchman
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Watchman,

70 miles north of the invasion ... that would be CA, AZ or TX?

I live in Temecula, CA. Just outside the 'Buffer Zone' between the U.S. and mexico. That IS why there are checkpoints along the I-5 and I-15 freeways? I own a landscape company in San Diego.

My sympathies! What's it like in your "area?"

There is still enforcement in my area, but Joe Baca will probably put an end to that as well. My congress critter, Darrel Issa, claims to be against illegal immigration, but he was responsible for shutting down the checkpoints.

I am going to 'test the waters' and see about running against him in the primaries.

I trust you're referring to the "illegal alien invasion."

Yes.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12