Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Who the hell is jeese!" Cause he ain't no roofer!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickydude
    Every company that does this should be sued.
    "Or hit up for cash, for betraying the publics trust!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Jose Humberto Gonzalez - Did anyone really believe he would hire an African-American or a white woman over Hispanics? In the 90's I used to wonder why no one busted an Asian owned business owner for only hiring Asians. I wondered why we have to hire everyone under the planet but immigrants are justified in hiring from their homeland.

When I worked at Target and I was surrounded by Hispanics they were hiring more Hispanics. Little does management know that the Hispanics threaten the non-Hispanics and they quit because they don't want the crap beaten out of them, or worse. When that hits the statistics it looks like the rest of us don't want to work or work as hard. No, sorry, we don't want the crap beaten out of us by a group of violent Hispanics. No one listens to that. They are, after all, just poor hard working people.

"Call Howard Inds. and ask if they use E-verify?"
    I was told "we're not allowed to discuss that!"

Contact info. for Howard Inds:
    Phone601) 425-3151

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Ditto that! It's about damn time Americans started fighting back against these la raza racists! In too many instances, it seems as if once they (la raza) gets into a position of authority, they do nothing but hire their own, excluding everyone else!

This is the new "Jim Crow".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

"The Jim Crow laws were state and local laws in the United States enacted between 1876 and 1965. They mandated de jure racial segregation in all public facilities, with a supposedly "separate but equal" status for black Americans. In reality, this led to treatment and accommodations that were usually inferior to those provided for white Americans, systematizing a number of economic, educational and social disadvantages."

Today it is more like:

"The Jim Crow laws were state and local laws in the United States enacted between ... and .... They mandated de jure racial segregation in all public facilities, with a supposedly "separate but equal" status for white Americans. In reality, this led to treatment and accommodations that were usually inferior to those provided for Latinos, systematizing a number of economic, educational and social disadvantages."

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    Little does management know that the Hispanics threaten the non-Hispanics and they quit because they don't want the crap beaten out of them, or worse. When that hits the statistics it looks like the rest of us don't want to work or work as hard. No, sorry, we don't want the crap beaten out of us by a group of violent Hispanics. No one listens to that. They are, after all, just poor hard working people.

Same thing happens in Detroit where white people are forced out of their jobs by death threats. In many cases the whites are forced to do most of the work so that poor "suffering minorities" can take it easy and work on their "self esteem". Any white worker discussing the truth gets fired for making "racist" comments and the store or business descends even further into filth and disarray. As the whites pack their things to leave the toxic environment of the broken city, pompous news paper editors call it "white flight".

Repeat, lather, rinse...

April
    Lightening Round 2 , Please take action!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1192046.html#1192046

Veronica Cook, Yolanda Phelps, Charlyn Dozier and Seleatha McGee, all African American, said they repeatedly applied for employment at Howard Industries, but were only hired after the company was raided by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. On Aug. 25, 2008, 592 illegal workers were arrested at the electrical transformer plant in Laurel in the biggest workplace immigration raid in U.S. history.
    I have been trying to explain for many months most employers will not employ citizens even when they have vacant employment positions. Undocumented immigrants can apply for jobs and are hired the same day they apply.

Some people have no idea how many fraud crimes occurring in this Country momentarily, all because some of us Americans allowed illegal aliens to invade the U.S. and still are not doing very much to eliminate the rapidly growing problem.

Below is a list of things that have caused our Country to almost hit rock bottom.

Blocking laws that would have police officers nationwide to assist ICE with removals of undocumented aliens, preventing States from increasing laws against illegal aliens. Allowing criminals who unlawfully invaded our Country to attend schools and colleges, granting citizenship's to undocumented immigrants children. Allowing criminal aliens to sue American citizens for illegal trespassing on private properties. Some unemployed citizens who are struggling day to day to survive cannot receive food stamps, Medicate or Medicare but, illegal immigrants do not have any problems receiving such benefits, nor do they have a problem locating places to live because they lives in (Government Homes/Public Housing), using fake names and I.D's to obtain those homes while our homeless Veterans sleeps out on streets in the cold weather, after serving our Country and keeping us all safe from national threats. And the list goes on...If the laws of this Country were enforced the ways they should be, we Americans would not be facing the troubles we are facing this moment, and we would not have millions of unlawful criminals spread throughout the U.S., as we have currently. They have only a few reasons for being in this Country and we all know what those reasons are.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    if howard wants to go back and everify every employee. they have that right.
    now the union might or might not like it.
    My employer requires an I-9 form from EVERY employee, not just at time of employment but at regular intervals. It can be done.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    if howard wants to go back and everify every employee. they have that right.
    now the union might or might not like it.
    My employer requires an I-9 form from EVERY employee, not just at time of employment but at regular intervals. It can be done.
    i-9s are suppose to be required paper work to fill out when you apply for a job. how did over 700 people all get by it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234