Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Prolegal7
    This must be a satirical article written as there is no way in hell that such legislation ever would be a consideration. I personally think Kennedy is a fat alcoholic fool who contradicts himself, but he would be tarred and feathered for even attempting to impose illegal aliens in a person's home. Heck, they live like cockroaches with 4 or more families residing in a home designed to accomodate a single small family....and that must be a real trip as Pedro is making love to Maria with such minimal privacy.

I'm thinking it is too ... unfortunately, in my panic I emailed it to 2 people!!!

the only reason it isn't in the legislation is probably because they didn't think of it.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Banned
    I'm sure this is satirical. That's why the column is called Semi-News.

This absolutely, cannot be true. Somebody please find out if this exists or is a joke.

Let me just state that if it is true (please somebody tell me this is not true) nobody, and I mean NOBODY will enter MY home, period, end of story!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    This absolutely, cannot be true. Somebody please find out if this exists or is a joke.

Let me just state that if it is true (please somebody tell me this is not true) nobody, and I mean NOBODY will enter MY home, period, end of story!!!
    what is so sad is the fact that it could be possible with the Senate ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

This was meant to be satire

These articles are meant to be satire. But as jokes they illustrate a really serious side. Since our senators are the most treasonous scum in the history of this country, it would not suprise any of us if they attempted to abuse the American this way.

I would be doing serious research on the following topics, because they might indicate how closely reality will follow satire:

1. Sen. Arlen Spector has added a provision to the bill requiring that the Mexican government be notified about the building of the fence. This only confirms that the Mexican government all along has been inluded in the federal government's role in faciliting illegal immigration. Expect to see some "hidden" provisions that require that American taxpayer's fund the labor force for the wall that will exclude American laborers and give the work to Mexicans.

Expect to see the phrase "work that American won't do..." bandied about alot. After all, by hook or by crook, the great traitor George Bush will do everything he can to rip-off the American citizen. Anything in the bill that calls for provision of funds will naturally send those funds to Mexican citizens. Everything about this bill stinks.

Did anyone see the phrase "14,000 border patrol personnel" by the magical year of 2011?

2. Expect to see a rise in "hate crime legislation" so that middle-class American laborers who "complain" are sent to jail. After all, the "new" Mexican citizens will become "real" Americans and "real" Americans will be punished.

working on it

I am going through S2611 now to see what I can find. If I can not find anything I will contact Sen. John Ensign's office Tuesday or Sessions office to see if this is for real or not. Knowing the scum bag Kennedy is it would not surprise me. I can just see Kennedy saying something like this!

Will let ya know if I find anything!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968

It was meant to be a joke, but a joke that predicts quite accurately in my opinion how bad things could get in this country once psychopathic communists like McCain and Kennedy get full control.

Chances are if something like this actually happened, the Americans would be forced to give up their homes for making "racist" comments against their Mexican guests and that the Mexicans would be given full ownership. I could imagine how Kennedy, in all his sick, diseased glory would call this "justice" for the "racism" that White Americans feel for Mexicans.

This is no joke! We are in the midst of a communist takeover by Bush, McCain and all the rest...

HEHE! :P The headline had me going until I found out it was a satire piece.

Cuz I posted the other day how we were readying our home to take in illegals much like others across the nation were showing compassion taking in Katrina victims.

I too was joking.

NEVER!

Millere

You are right.

I am going to print out S2611. I want to read it for myself.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: working on it

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    I am going through S2611 now to see what I can find. If I can not find anything I will contact Sen. John Ensign's office Tuesday or Sessions office to see if this is for real or not. Knowing the scum bag Kennedy is it would not surprise me. I can just see Kennedy saying something like this!

Will let ya know if I find anything!
    This was a joke. I did the reading. But a good joke because we need to be reminded that things like this could happen if Bush and Kennedy get mad enough and retaliate against the American people for failing to "go along" with their plans to destroy the American middle-class.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast