Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    This absolutely, cannot be true. Somebody please find out if this exists or is a joke.

Let me just state that if it is true (please somebody tell me this is not true) nobody, and I mean NOBODY will enter MY home, period, end of story!!!
    If we become a pro-Mexican dictatorship, all that would have to happen would be for an illegal immigrant to call the police and you have you imprisoned for "being racist" against Mexicans. The Mexican would just claim all your property as theirs. If you remember Nazi Germany, this is what happened under Hitler and Stalin.

Read this:

http://www.lulac.org/advocacy/platform.html

The 2005-2006 LULAC Legislative Platform

The 2005-2006 LULAC National Legislative Platform was adopted by the LULAC National Assembly on July 2, 2005, at the 76th LULAC National Convention in Little Rock, Arkansas. The platform outlines the official policy positions of the League of United Latin American Citizens, the oldest and largest Latino membership-based civil rights organization in the United States. LULAC advances the economic condition, educational attainment, political influence, health, and civil rights of Hispanic Americans through advocacy and community-based programs through its network of 600 local councils and centers nationwide.

HATE CRIMES

LULAC urges Congress to pass laws that provide stronger sentencing and more aggressive prosecution for hate crimes. The federal government’s role should be expanded in the prosecution of hate crimes by being allowed to assist state and local efforts to prosecute a broader scope of hate crimes.

Here's more from that site:
    Reid Proposes Making "Grunts and Gestures" Official U.S. Language

Saying he was appalled by racist efforts to name English the official U.S. language, Senator Harry Reid (D-Nev.) is proposing that "grunts and gestures" be named the official language. "Making English the official language discriminates against minorities," Reid said. "Rather than lock the country into a racist policy I am proposing that grunts and gestures be named the official language-so to speak."

Reid boasted that his approach excludes no one. "Virtually everyone can grunt," said Reid. "No matter what your native tongue, you can utter sounds that accompanied by gestures could convey simple messages."

Not everyone is enamored with Reid's plan. Bertram Petty of the American Civil Liberties Union pointed out that "The mute and amputees will still be at a disadvantage. To comply with our interpretation of the Constitution, the government would have to provide grunters for the mute and gesturers for amputees, at taxpayer expense, for this to be allowable."

The National Education Association came out in favor of Reid's proposal saying it would lighten the work load for public school teachers, especially if it includes pictures being substituted for words in written communications.

John Semmens got his start writing about politics for his college newspaper. Since then, he has written more than 500 articles that have been published. In addition to "Semi-News," John writes a recurring column for the East Valley Tribune.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's a satirical joke, but portrays the extreme possibilities that could exist if we continue to tolerate the "culture of corruption" which prevails in Mexico and believes in a self-righteous way that they have the right to mandate beyond their borders, but hypocritely are perturbed when they are pulled on the carpet when it is proven they can't even take care of their own, let alone deal with illegal aliens in a humane fashion within their own border. Perhaps we should get a bunch of together to travel to Mexico to see how many of us can be raped, robbed, beaten or murdered by Mexican authorities and their buddies in the drug cartels.

The fact that it is satire but many of us could easily believe that something like this could be hidden in the bill SPEAKS VOLUMES

millere - Everything you say is true and we are all acutely aware of the danger that is in our immediate future if things continue the way they are. Unfortunately we are all speaking to the choir here. When I see a new member come on the boards I literally breath a sigh of relief and say to myself "One more person, great"...but how to reach the masses before it is too late...I don't know.

Banned
    Yep The reaction to it on this board should be proof enough of the direction this country is going.

When I see a new member come on the boards I literally breath a sigh of relief and say to myself "One more person, great"...but how to reach the masses before it is too late...I don't know.
    I joined this forum on February 6th, and have had the pleasure of watching this site double in registered users in that time. I assume it will do so again as the Battle of Capitol Hill rages. We are drawing members and contributors from all walks of life in all 50 states. As more of us get active among our family and friends, educating them to the dire situation our nation faces, we can expect to see our membership grow exponentially.

It's important that those of you with a 'knack' for writing, DO SO! It's helpful for those folks here that are unsure of their own abilities in that area. Many times I've been asked permission to copy and paste something I've written, so folks could send it to their contacts. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

This battle over illegal immigration, if it's to be won, will hinge upon the education of our fellow citizens. Most are oblivious to the danger we face. Reasoned words must be our weapon of choice, and we must keep them honed to a fine edge in order to use them effectively.

Patience will be needed in abundance, as many people will simply reply to you with the same rhetoric the MSM has spoon-fed them, not even realizing that their opinion, as uninformed as it is, is NOT EVEN THEIRS!

When you see that light come on you're halfway home.

From there you can educate them with the resources of this site and others, and motivate them to wake up and educate their family and friends. If we all do this over the summer, I'd wager that over 15,000 people will be registered here by Election Day.

Imagine the possibilities

Chances are if something like this actually happened, the Americans would be forced to give up their homes for making "racist" comments against their illegal alien guests and that the illegal aliens would be given full ownership.
    Not in my home. Mr. illegal alien invader would be maggot meat on the front lawn, as would any of his supporters in range and in the line of sight.

I was thinking the article had to be satire. Not even Jaba the Kennedy is that crazy. In public.
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

Quote Originally Posted by millere
    Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    This absolutely, cannot be true. Somebody please find out if this exists or is a joke.

Let me just state that if it is true (please somebody tell me this is not true) nobody, and I mean NOBODY will enter MY home, period, end of story!!!
    It was meant to be a joke, but a joke that predicts quite accurately in my opinion how bad things could get in this country once psychopathic communists like McCain and Kennedy get full control.

Chances are if something like this actually happened, the Americans would be forced to give up their homes for making "racist" comments against their Mexican guests and that the Mexicans would be given full ownership. I could imagine how Kennedy, in all his sick, diseased glory would call this "justice" for the "racism" that White Americans feel for Mexicans.

This is no joke! We are in the midst of a communist takeover by Bush, McCain and all the rest...

considering a citizen of Arizona lost his ranch to illegals trespassing on his property and the fact the United States has to consult Mexico on a border fence and illegals are entitled to social security benefits on stolen identifications, this wasn't such a stretch.

I must say, I think I'm disappointed -- the Supreme Court's eminent domain ruling got the American people and the states on the defensive, so just imagine what this could have done for us in our battle -- this rotten fruit of the Senates would have died on the vine. How many pro-illegal people would have been willing to open their homes to ANYBODY?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Boy do I feel foolish!

I guess like the rest of us I have developed such a mistrust of our so called elected officials (and rightly so) I would not put anything past them. And remember Kennedy getting up in front of all those illegals marching and pandering to them, well like I said, I would not put anything past him!

So, my apologies for leaping before I looked. These politicians are just so sneaky and underhanded who knows what they will do next! We have a lot of people to fire in November!

And had_enuf, the one you posted was absolutely hysterical!!!!!!!!! I needed a good laugh after making a fool of myself! Thanks for not bashing me on this one guys!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Will this idiot EVER take a rest! He has got to be on some really wild drugs, especially to bring up a law dated back to 1770?!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Boy do I feel foolish!

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    I guess like the rest of us I have developed such a mistrust of our so called elected officials (and rightly so) I would not put anything past them. And remember Kennedy getting up in front of all those illegals marching and pandering to them, well like I said, I would not put anything past him!

So, my apologies for leaping before I looked. These politicians are just so sneaky and underhanded who knows what they will do next! We have a lot of people to fire in November!

And had_enuf, the one you posted was absolutely hysterical!!!!!!!!! I needed a good laugh after making a fool of myself! Thanks for not bashing me on this one guys!
    I emailed it to 2 people

like I stated above, this was not a stretch for the Senate. Who would ever have thought our government would call the Minutemen 'vigilantes' and disclose the location of these citizens guarding our border to the Mexican government or who would ever have dreamed the Mexican Consulate set up shop in the border patrol office?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123