Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am also American Indian as well...

almost 40% American Indian, 2 kinds mixed...Cherokee and Blackfoot. This was my ancestors land before the illegal alien mexicans AND central americans came here. I don't want these illegal invaders in my ancestors land. I want these criminals gone. They are lowlife scum and I want them dumped on the other side of our 2,000-mile-long wall all along the border. Then I want them FORCIBLY kept out of this country. These scum should NEVER be allowed back here in this country. They don't belong here PERIOD!!! They are not welcome here, and we did not invite these criminals here and these criminals should not be here in the 1st place as these criminals have absolutely NO right whatsoever to be here in the 1st place and these scum have absolutely NO rights whatsoever as these scum don't legally exist as these scum entered this country illegally.

The ONLY people who legally have ANY rights is people who legally entered this country or American citizens, excluding the phony, unconstitutional, illegally-acquired, so-called "U.S. citizenship" of illegal-alien anchor babies who are NOT U.S. citizens but are illegal aliens. The 14th Amendment PROHIBITS giving U.S. citizenship to foreigners who are born on U.S. soil. These illegal-alien anchor babies need to be stripped of their phony, unconstitutional, so-called "U.S. citizenship" and deported along with their illegal-alien family and barred permanently from this country and never ever allowed back here.

Illegal alien criminals are not FIT to live in this country!!!

DEPORT all illegal aliens!!! ENGLISH ONLY!!!

Speak English!!! This is AMERICA, not Mexico!!! In America, we speak ENGLISH ONLY!!!

Re: I am also American Indian as well...

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyGarcia
    almost 40% American Indian, 2 kinds mixed...Cherokee and Blackfoot. This was my ancestors land before the illegal alien mexicans AND central americans came here. I don't want these illegal invaders in my ancestors land. I want these criminals gone.

Speak English!!! This is AMERICA, not Mexico!!! In America, we speak ENGLISH ONLY!!!
    Formerly Garcia:

I am 75% Cheyenne. And I have nothing other to add than to say!!!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12