Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lets Point Out the Obvious

Please, lets all mention the fact that people in this country illegally, do not have the right to complaine unless they have, as individuals been mistreated on their trip back home.
    They have the right to expect to be treated humanely while they are returned to their country of origin.
    They do not have the right to march against the American Governement or the American people. They do not have the right to cower in the squalor of their own country without taking a stand, and then crawl on their bellies through the back door of their neighbor's house and never go home.
    If they are ready to protest, rally, and possibly riot, why are they not doing so on the lawn of Vicente Fox's presidential palace.
    They have put up with their corrupt government, fled to greener pastures and don't have the cahones to protest the real human rights violations that exist in their own country. The failed the Zapatista's and every other revolution in Mexico. They choose instead to protest against the nation that has treated their illnesses, given them jobs, educated their children ...I would say they are biting the generous hand that feeds them.

Jorge Bush

Feel the wrath of electing a corrupt politician, Jorge Bush is trying to make America a dictatorship. Thank God he os a moron and his ill-fated plan will crumble to the ground. Republicans made a bad choice in choosing a 55 IQ moron to take control of their destiny and are pying dearly for it. Don't worry , Shit tends to roll downhill if you know what I mean :P

Journey, thank you for seeing it and for saying it, and since you are here, I believe you are ready to fight for it when the senators return and we will have so much to do !! I hope you will help us and I believe from how sure you seem to feel about what you've just said that you will.

I think that you are 100% right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Carsan956, are you a little down on the President tonight ?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Lets Point Out the Obvious

Quote Originally Posted by journey
    Please, lets all mention the fact that people in this country illegally, do not have the right to complaine unless they have, as individuals been mistreated on their trip back home.
    They have the right to expect to be treated humanely while they are returned to their country of origin.
    They do not have the right to march against the American Governement or the American people. They do not have the right to cower in the squalor of their own country without taking a stand, and then crawl on their bellies through the back door of their neighbor's house and never go home.
    If they are ready to protest, rally, and possibly riot, why are they not doing so on the lawn of Vicente Fox's presidential palace.
    They have put up with their corrupt government, fled to greener pastures and don't have the cahones to protest the real human rights violations that exist in their own country. The failed the Zapatista's and every other revolution in Mexico. They choose instead to protest against the nation that has treated their illnesses, given them jobs, educated their children ...I would say they are biting the generous hand that feeds them.
    like your analysis, but apparently our government can't understand plain English and doesn't know who's entitled to what in this country.

If all these 'folks' will go back home and protests against their government and let us get OUR's straightened out, maybe Mexico and the United States might actually remember they have citizens
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Journey,

Welcome to Alipac! You make some good points and I agree with you. One is that illegal aliens should not bite the hands that feed them. They do need to demand of their own leaders an economically well and uncorrupted lifestyle. The USA is not the cash cow for the rest of the world and we have our own problems and poor citizens to deal with. American citizens do not owe the rest of the world a better life. If we have a bad reputation for meddling in the affairs of other countries, it belongs with our so-called leaders who go against the majority of American citizens say-so and approval, not the average middle class and poor American cititzen's opinions or vote.

Annie
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

journey

Welcome to ALIPAC!