Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Listen to Children Who’ve Just Been Separated From Their Parents at the Border

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's a clusterfvck because no one listened to the President and followed his orders. All they had to do was deny entry to them at the ports and bounce them right out if they entered elsewhere. No one claiming asylum who is from this hemisphere is eligible. There are no political conditions that warrant asylum in the United States for anyone from any of these countries. They aren't entitled to a hearing, because they aren't entitled to entry. They're all con artists working for the cartels. What foolish people we have in our government. Complete idiots.
    Last edited by Judy; 06-19-2018 at 09:06 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar
    You know, I'm getting really sick and tired of this whole "separating children from their illegal criminal parents" thing. Every news channel you turn on for the last few days, that is the very first thing they show. And it gets a lot of air time on top of it. It's like the media made war on Americans by supporting this illegal invasion with every tool at their disposal, to try to sway public opinion and force politicians to allow this invasion to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    You know, I'm getting really sick and tired of this whole "separating children from their illegal criminal parents" thing. Every news channel you turn on for the last few days, that is the very first thing they show. And it gets a lot of air time on top of it. It's like the media made war on Americans by supporting this illegal invasion with every tool at their disposal, to try to sway public opinion and force politicians to allow this invasion to continue.
    That is all they have to hang on to. Russia...over. Comey...over. Stormy Daniels...over. NK...over. Tax cuts...over Paris Climate Agreement...over!

They are like rabid dogs picking on a bone...the bones of our President and the citizens of the United States.

Let's exploit illegal aliens, who ARE criminals, to get the VOTE! They have done nothing for African-Americans or our minorities...they think they have that VOTE in the bag. They are despicable human beings to USE people for votes and then lie and discard them like trash in this country.

When has ANY Democrat come out and expressed their OUTRAGE at American families being ripped apart...about THEIR children being ripped out of their arms??? Our children...murdered every day by drunk driving illegal aliens, by them being shot in the head, by OUR children being raped or killed and burned in a ditch. NO outrage from Laura Bush there!

When is LAURA BUSH coming out on National TV about those poor girls murdered, raped, tortured and savagely KILLED by MS-13?

When is LAURA BUSH going to come out on National TV and APOLOGIZE to the American People because HER husband had the power to build the wall, SEVERAL YEARS AGO, and STOP this unrelenting invasion of our country?

LAURA...we are waiting..."we" the citizens of the United States of America who YOUR husband was supposed to serve. He only put us TRILLIONS in debt with massive loss of our troops lives and into foreclosures of our homes...with NOTHING to show for it. Now are countries are being OVER RUN by illegal aliens migrants across the world...thanks George and Laura. You got to line your pockets with this blood money, you and all your rich friends...while we all suffer from your failed policies.

These politicians are disgusting snakes. It does not matter who you vote for...they let ALL the American people down. I seriously, for the life of me, do not understand why they are so hell bent on destroying our country and turning into a 3rd world, lawless, cesspool rather than roll their sleeves up...do the hard work and give these countries a "Comprehensive Plan for Reform" so the are successful and prosperous. It benefits the whole world. And I do NOT mean help them by giving them billions of OUR dollars. We already do that...with ZERO results. We want ALL foreign aid cut off and we want YOU to force these countries to take care of these people and we want YOU to send them back!

This planet has turned into one big Vortex of Human Wretchedness! Disgusting.
    Last edited by Beezer; 06-20-2018 at 06:43 AM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Right O dear Beezer!! The hypocrisy hangs as thick as manure stink at a sale barn on Saturday.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Where is the video of the children's cries as they were put on dangerous trains...by THEIR parents? When they were put in a trunk of a car, by their parents?

Where is the video of the cry's when they were shoved in a river by their parents? Handed over to coyotes by their parents?

When is their President going to stop this and take care of HIS people? Where is his heart?

Their parents put them in this situation...not the USA or it's citizens.

This is the hundreds of MILES of trash they leave on our borders.

IS THIS WHAT THESE PARENTS SHOULD BE DOING TO THEIR OWN CHILDREN?

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE DIRECTED AT THEIR PRESIDENT???
    Last edited by Beezer; 06-20-2018 at 08:52 AM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    They have done nothing for African-Americans or our minorities...they think they have that VOTE in the bag. They are despicable human beings to USE people for votes and then lie and discard them like trash in this country.
    That's why they try to keep black people on welfare, to lock them in to voting for them. I forget which Chicago politician it was, but one Chicago politician had the audacity to say that we here in Chicago need more illegal aliens because we don't have enough workers. But every single day you see on tv of another black kid who was gunned down by gang members while their family will be pleading on tv that Chicago's black community needs jobs so their kids won't have to turn to gangs to make money. Chicago's black population is always begging and pleading for jobs on the nightly news, but this one Chicago politician had the audacity to say that we need more illegals because we don't have enough workers. Well, what about all the people in the black community that are begging for jobs? Obviously democrats don't give a sh*t about their black voters. I wish our country's black people would wake up and smell the coffee. Democrats don't give a sh*t about them.
    Last edited by 6 Million Dollar Man; 06-21-2018 at 08:45 PM.

That's why they try to keep black people on welfare, to lock them in to voting for them. I forget which Chicago politician it was, but one Chicago politician had the audacity to say that we here in Chicago need more illegal aliens because we don't have enough workers. But every single day you see on tv of another black kid who was gunned down by gang members while their family will be pleading on tv that Chicago's black community needs jobs so their kids won't have to turn to gangs to make money. Chicago's black population is always begging and pleading for jobs on the nightly news, but this one Chicago politician had the audacity to say that we need more illegals because we don't have enough workers. Well, what about all the people in the black community that are begging for jobs? Obviously democrats don't give a sh*t about their black voters. I wish our country's black people would wake up and smell the coffee. Democrats don't give a sh*t them.
    Oh, and if anyone can find this information, please let me know. I knew I should have quickly looked for an article on the internet after seeing this ass talk about it on the news, so I could save it on my computer for proof to show the black community how the people they are voting for don't care about them. I think it was Dick Durbin, but I can't find it by googling him. Maybe I'm not using the right search terms, I don't know.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    All movies, all acting. Sessions walked right into it. It is what it is.
    What exactly did AG Sessions walk into? He's actually cutting some of the loopholes out and making it much tougher on asylum seekers!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, and another thing. You know what? They repeatedly have been showing on the news of a little girl crying..."mommy"...."daddy", while they keep the screen black, and not showing this kid. If these people came here from Central America, then why is this little girl crying mommy and daddy in ENGLISH and not in her native tongue????? I find this extremely suspicious from, supposedly, a little girl whose family just came here from Central America, and who probably doesn't know one word of English. And the screen being kept black to hide this kid's identity makes it just that much more suspicious.

Oh, and another thing. You know what? They repeatedly have been showing on the news of a little girl crying..."mommy"...."daddy", while they keep the screen black, and not showing this kid. If these people came here from Central America, then why is this little girl crying mommy and daddy in ENGLISH and not in her native tongue????? I find this extremely suspicious from, supposedly, a little girl whose family just came here from Central America, and who probably doesn't know one word of English. And the screen being kept black to hide this kid's identity makes it just that much more suspicious.
    Doesn't anyone else here find this a little fishy? Am I the only one?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12