Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Looking at Jobs and Undocumented Workers in the US

Looking at Jobs and Undocumented Workers in the US
    By Heide B. Malhotra
    Epoch Times Staff

Receiving a pink slip and joining the unemployment lines is the dread of many workers during these tough economic times in the U.S.

Jobs are scarce and American companies, flush with cash, prefer to invest their funds outside of American borders, according to a recent report from Treasury Strategies Inc.

However, less people were laid off in September than the prior month, and for the week ending Oct. 2, about 3,000 less people applied for unemployment insurance when compared to the prior week, according to a U.S. Labor Department report.

Those applying for unemployment insurance are less, but the number of people falling out of unemployment insurance was not noted in the Department of Labor figures. Related Articles

“Some people are still jobless when their benefits run out, and many more are not eligible at all or delay or never apply for benefits. So, quite clearly, UI [unemployment insurance] information cannot be used as a source for complete information on the number of unemployed,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Employers are hiding the fact that they hire foreign workers without legal documentation, jobs that could help reduce America’s unemployment lines. A number of studies by universities and employment experts have found that the reason why Americans can’t get certain jobs is because companies get away with paying below poverty level wages to people that are in the U.S. illegally and who won’t file complaints in any court.
    And Obozo refuses to do anything about it. When caught he lets the EMPLOYERS off the hook with the sorry excuse of "I didn't know", which we all know is BS. When you are paying several dollars an hour less than the going rate AND your workforce doesn't speak English, that's a clear sign you're hiring illegals. I interviewed at such a company, I told the man doing the hiring he should be ashamed! I promptly called ICE in the Raleigh office, and posted them to wehirealiens.com. I'm still waiting to see that there is a raid on that plant in Smithfield!

plumbers, and electricians
    jobs not only held by American workers but jobs that require a license and they do not get licenses.

So do you trust their work?

How many of them have insurance?

Companies are also breaking other laws by not hiring over the age of 50 in many cases (age discrimination). Or not hiring some veterans or hiring visa holders OVER American citizens.

Breaking the laws is the NEW AMERICA!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

We recently had an incident where the city sent a subcontractor out to cut down a tree, and he went to the wrong house. Wasn't insured either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“According to the Department of Labor’s 2006 Strategic Plan, ‘H-1B workers may be hired even when a qualified U.S. worker wants the job, and a U.S. worker can be displaced from the job in favor of the foreign worker,’â€

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Plenty of illegals still in in the construction industry, many of them working for small self employed people who don't bother with E-verify. Americans used to have all these jobs and could make a decent living, but not anymore.

“There are 15 million unemployed workers in America and eight million illegal immigrants in the labor force. We could cut unemployment in half simply by reclaiming the jobs taken by illegal workers,â€

"DEPORT EVERY ONE OF THEM, NO MORE COMES IN TIL WE CAN CONTROL OUR OWN BOARDERS!" Sorry I know it sucks, but hey I won't care cause I'll be at work.Please send Help!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn