Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

jlo

'Los Angeles is ours'

If this doesn't convince you, then I don't know what will..

http://www.khow.com/pages/img/boyles_LA.jpg

Jen

welcome to the fight jen.. and wow. what an article.

I can't read it.

jlo
    It is hard to read, sorry. I am still learning how to post here.

*Dear Peter Boyles,
    One of my employees was returning from a trip to cancun Mexico. He came across the attched article in the Mexicana in-flight magazine....*

I'll type out what the article(the english translation) says.

"With all due respect, Los Angeles is ours"
    It's a fact that the U.S. economy can no longer function without the immigrant workforce. What's more, the U.S. Chamber of Commerc estimates that the service sector will need more than 12 million workers by the end of this decade. This number of workers is not available in the united States, yet there is still talk of building a wall on the border.
    The United States wants more control and demands that the law be enforced, when it's been rumored that "politicians in the state of Georgia negotiated a truce with migration authorities, so that stings on migrant workers would be suspended two months before the Olympic Games in Atlanta"(Jim Cason &David Brooks, La Jornada). Mexicans are demanding that their human rights be respected, when crime goes unpunished on many levels in the United States.
    The building of a wall epitomizes bad decions making, because although certain cities in the United States are increasingly falling under the influence of Mexican culture, there are two sides to this story.
    Waiters, Waitresses, chamber maids, babysitters and farmhands are instigating a cultural reconquest in cities like Los Angeles, Portland, Washington, New York, Denver. Spanish is their language, the Virgin of Guadalupe is their religious idol and shile peppers and tortillas their staple diet. Here, Candlemas Day and the 5th of May are celebrated with enthusiasm. But these Mexicans immigrants, are also spearheading a social movement. Together with refugees of other nationalities, they are demanding health insurance and pensions, benefits that they often manage to obtain. These are the more tenacious Mexicans, who aren't afraid of hard work and who have shown the qulities of leadership and organization. This type of Mexican is perhaps the kind we need in our own country. These people, the ones who risked their lives in a desperate struggle to feed their families, are now supporting us with remittances. They were the first to create social and economic organizations that assist communities on both sides of the border. Once marginalized, these Mexicans have become our saviors, setting us an example well worth following. We bring you some insight into their lives...

And who the hell wrote this?

Can anyone make out the source on the image file?

This needs to be checked into for sourcing.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I couldn't read it either.

Thanks for typing it jlo.

Unbelievable.

They are actually believing what our Treasonous Politicians are spewing!!

God Help Us.

We MUST get these Traitors out of our government; off the TV Screen; out ofo the news; and into the Non-Political Oblivion where they belong.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Can anyone make out the source on the image file?

This needs to be checked into for sourcing.

W
    http://www.khow.com/pages/img/boyles_LA.jpg...Note:My pc gave me a message "warning" this image may be corrupt,I didn`t open it.

Question: Don`t these "Illeglals" know that they are fighting a people that have thier hands tied behind their backs.
    How can they be so proud of that?
    What will they do when we break free?....It aint going be long before we do...I`m tired of "bush" and so is every True/Honest American.
    Right after the attact on "Pearl Harbour" one of the Admirals of the Jap Navy said: I think we have awakened a "Sleeping Giant".
    I think the "Admiral(s) of this Mexican Thing wil be saying the same thing soon,very soon.