Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We just lost O'Reilly too. He just said that he would support McCain Kennedy if:

1) people with communicable diseases and criminal records are deported

2) provide border security

They are falling fast folks....we've got to email Lou and give it hard to O'Reilly...he tried to raise my "numbers issue" to the two guys plugging the McCain Kennedy version in the House of Representatives.

Look at Chapter 10 of McCain Kennedy and see if what just happened on O'Reilly where he "admitted a mistake" based upon the aliens he thought would receive benefits but the Congressman both said 'no they wouldn't".

I'm checking now.

good12me....I pray your right and that Lou is setting a trap. I missed the guy from FAIR....darn it....I had a call and was typing in my alert for you guys and trying to watch Lou....and I'm a One Task at a Time Person.

Later...

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I missed the Lou Dobbs Tonight broadcast but read the transcripts on the website after the show. I also don't remember reading about the guy from FAIR but will go back to the transcripts and check.

Here are the comments below I've emailed to the Lou Dobbs tonight show at their website:

"This is my second time sending comments to this show (both positive). This comment is positive too but perhaps not as positive as the first time.

First, I've been watching Lou Dobbs tonight for almost three weeks after a family member told me he speaks frequently about the illegal alien problems in America. This is a matter of utmost importance in the USA that I, like many other US citizens have been recently and slowly waking up to. Time Magazine's Sept. 2004 issue helped wake me up. Lou Dobbs’ tonight is great and gives some of the best and most comprehensive coverage on this issue. I also care deeply about other issues affecting US workers and our economy such as CAFTA, outsourcing and insourcing American jobs, etc.

I had planned to watch the show tonight where a key person of La Raza was scheduled to speak. I wasn't able to watch the show but have read the transcripts available about one hour ago. I believe that Lou Dobbs was too lenient on this woman, Janet somebody, who represents La Raza, a racially based and tax-subsidized non-profit. I am also completely against the McCain-Kennedy bill. Wasn't Ted Kennedy the one who started all the mess in 1965 with some massive immigration reform bill? Before that we had sustainable levels of legal immigration; now, we have unsustainable levels of not only legal immigrants, but even more unsustainable levels of illegal aliens who sneak across our unsecured borders in the South."
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

noillegalimmigrationannie--GREAT JOB!! I'll get mine ready in a moment and post it as well.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks, Judy, I just remembered I was going to check the transcripts about the guest from FAIR on Lou Dobbs. Will do that right after signing off here. Also, you mentioned something about O'Reilly in a post and I'm going to check out this website too.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I'm sick and tired of this crap. I'm sick and tired of these empty suits in the media and in our own government constantly telling us that we have to accept a mass amnesty and then the federal government might consider giving token law enforcement. NO MORE AMNESTY FOR MEXICAN LAWBREAKERS. We need to stop giving special first class status to those that have no business being in this country in the first place while treating our citizens like trash. WE ARE EITHER A NATION OF LAWS OR WE ARE NOT. Lou and Bill get with the program or get out. This is why I only listen to talk radio. Michael Savage, John and Ken, Terry Anderson, George Putnam, Roger Hedgecock are the real deal. They tell it like it is and they would rip the hearts out of any La Raza do gooder before they even get the first OBL cliche out of their mouths. If Lou and Bill want more ratings then they better stop with this we need amnesty in order to gain token law enforcement nonsense. That is unacceptable.

Countries like Mexico and the like need some tough love for a change. Send all illegal aliens home and tell those countries that they will no longer receive financial support from us until they get their act together. Bill those countries for the cost of caring for their illegals. Any businessman who hires an illegal should get a mandatory 15 yr jail sentence with no parole and forfeiture of business license forever and a fine of 2 million dollars per illegal.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dman wrote:
    I'm sick and tired of this crap.
    Me, too. But what else can we do?

Quote Originally Posted by good12me
    dman wrote:
    I'm sick and tired of this crap.
    Me, too. But what else can we do?
    Lets start by throwing some of these bums out of office in 2006.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sent this to Lou. It's long and I know it won't get read on TV, but I think Lou needed some much deserved constructive criticism after last night:

Lou:

Lou I'm very dissappointed in your performance last night when talking to Janet Marguia Pres and CEO of the National Council of La Raza. You gave her a compliment for being in the process of immigration reform concerning the McCain and Kennedy amnesty bill. Excuse me Lou, but may I remind you that it's illegal for a tax exempt organization like La Raza to be influencing legislation. It's a direct violation of the 501 C 3 Status of her organization.

Why are you complimenting this woman on trying to influence congress on passing the McCain and Kennedy bill anyway? This bill does nothing to secure our borders or enforce our immigration laws. It does nothing to deter illegal immigration. All this bill does is reward those who break our immigration laws with amnesty. As a member of the armed forces helping to defend this country I'm totally opposed to giving amnesty to foreign lawbreakers. I surely didn't sign up to volunteer defending my country so some foreign lawbreakers can thumb their noses at our immigration laws and get a free ride in the process.

I also feel that while you overall are very good on this issue and you are the only one on TV that's even talking about this issue, I still feel that you aren't aggressive enough in your interviews with the open borders crowd. I'm not saying you should go out there yelling and screaming, but you need to ask the tough questions more often and you need to hold these people accountable and force them to give you a direct answer. I often think you let the open borders crowd get away with making too many blanket statements without a fight. Let me just say that I happen to be a big time listener to talk radio and I know for a fact that guys like Michael Savage, John and Ken, Terry Anderson and Roger Hedgecock would not allow the open borders crowd to get away with anywhere near as much as you do. They truly make these people sweat on their shows and you need to be more like that if you want to get your ratings up. My advice to you is stop treating the open borders crowd with kids gloves and start being more aggressive. Remember that the open borders crowd is an enemy to the American people and we need not play nice with them because they don't play nice with us.

Just my two cents. I don't care if this doesn't get read on your show. Just trying to give you some much needed constructive criticism. Take it for what it's worth, but Americans like me are what give your show ratings, not the illegal alien criminals and those that support them and Americans like me appreciate those who show that they have a backbone and aren't afraid to stand up for what they believe in and I know you believe in what you preach so don't be afraid to stand up and be accounted for. It's also a fact that Americans like me are sick and tired of the media and our government telling us that we have to accept a mass amnesty in order to have them even consider giving out token enforcement of our immigration laws. That dog won't hunt anymore.

Sorry if I sounded too harsh, but it's only because I care and I do like your show. Overall keep up the good work.

hey

dman wrote:
    I sent this to Lou. It's long and I know it won't get read on TV, but I think Lou needed some much deserved constructive criticism after last night:
    Not too long and RIGHT ON!!!!!

Right On Dman!!! Lou, please get this message, and get touch on these people violating our tax laws like the Open Borders Crowd. My email is on its way Lou, along with many others I'm sure. We need you and hope you continue to listen to American Citizens who care about the future of their Nation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast