Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear Lou,

I watched your show last night and was very disappointed in the interview of Janet Marguia, President and CEO of the National Council of La Raza. National Council of La Raza, is a 501 C 3 "public charity", and by this status is prohibited from impacting public policy or influencing legislation. Yet, there is the President and CEO of National Council of La Raza peddling the Open Borders Lobby politicial agenda and specifically trying to influence public policy and specifically trying to influence passage of the McCain Kennedy Amnesty Act, more realistically referred to as the, 150 pages of nothing, an Act NOT to Act...that legalizes the illegal; does nothing to prevent new entry of more illegals; and sets in motion a legal flood of aliens into the United States to reduce our Nation to a Third World country with more people that it can sustain with our already stressed economy.

Americans, as you know, want the borders sealed with no entry into the United States without permission and papers; want violators of existing US Immigration Law enforced with aggressive prosecutions of those who have violated these many and numerous laws including the aiding and abetting statutes; and controlled reasonable new legal immigrant entries so as not to upset the natural supply and demand factor of the labor market component of our free enterprise, free competition business system in the United States.

Ms. Marguia specifically mentioned the US Bishops of the American Catholic Church which may I point out is another 501 C 3 organization under US TAX CODE, religious, I might add, which like "public charities" is confined to religious activity and is prohibited from influencing public policy and legislation.

These are open borders organizations. Open borders, called the Security and Prosperity Partnership between the USA, Canada and Mexico and recommended by the Council on Foreign Relations is the end of the sovereign territory of the United States. The very concept is anti-American if not treasonous.

As of 2003, the latest information I can obtain, the National Council of La Raza has revenue, tax exempt, which means underwritten by the American Tax Payer and American Citizens, of almost $40,000,000. This revenue comes from donations, Funders, which include the Hilton Corporation, the Marriott Corporation, JPChase Bank, Home Depot, DuPont, and the United States Government...to pursue what? Public charity...? Well, there is no public charity when the agenda violates existing federal law, when the objective is to flood the United States with more aliens and people that is can sustain; to reduce "deflate" wages and salaries of Americans by $200 Billion a year from excessive legal and illegal immmigration, according to Harvard; to pave the way for Open Borders; to pave the way for a Future that is clearly, not in the best interest of the United States or the American People.

This is an abuse of tax exempt status for public charities and religious organizations. These immigration proponents have an agenda clearly not in the best interest of the USA; that clearly fails to fit the description of the words Public Charity; that clearly violates their activity restrictions imposed upon them by Federal Law; that betrays the good will of the American People; and will ultimately destroy our Nation, economically, socially and politically.

I have been a fan of your show. You have been a great voice on this issue, standing out there for over a year on your own and by yourself. But the compliment you paid Janet Marguia was over the top and so upset me that I had to write and let you know that she is not on the side of the American People, because her organization is not on the side of the American People. This organization, National Council of La Raza is on the side of hispanic,primarily Mexican, aliens at the expense of and to the detriment of both the American People and the nation we still know as the United States of America but will soon be known as part of the Americas....unless the people like yourself vigorously report the events surrounding this national disaster and challenge these false and deceptive words of people causing this national disaster like the well-funded National Council of La Raza, the American People will continue to be confused, misled, deceived, and defrauded out of the Nation they love.

Viewers like me support your program. Please continue to stand with us, the American Citizens, working hard to save our Nation from what can only be accurately described as Treasonous Agendas to END the United States of American which most specifically includes the agenda of the McCain Kennedy Secure America and Orderly Immigration Act...that does nothing to secure America or stop this massive flood of people into the United States but which does the opposite...opens the doors and borders for a flood of people alien to our country, its beliefs and political structure marking the end of the United States of America. If that is not Treason by McCain and Kennedy and all the proponents of this McCain Kennedy act, then they must be rewriting the definition of Treason to legalize that along with the presence of foreign agents of foreign governments occupying our country in violation of existing laws and the Will of the American People.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by good12me
    dman wrote:
    I'm sick and tired of this crap.
    Me, too. But what else can we do?
    It sounds good to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's mine

This is mine, and I borrowed some of dman's words, hope you don't mind:

Lou,
    I was very disappointed in your performance last night while talking to Janet Marguia Pres and CEO of the National Council of La Raza. You gave her a compliment for being in the process of immigration reform concerning the McCain and Kennedy amnesty bill. I cannot fathom why you would compliment anyone who runs an organization called La Raza which stands for "The Race". Imagine what would happen if a Caucasian faction came out with a group like that. There would be allegations of racism beyond imagination. They stand for "Their Race and Their Race Only", if you do the research, which I am sure you have. Seems to me that leaves no place for their white brothers -- not even you, Lou.

Why are you complimenting this woman on trying to influence congress towards the passing of the McCain and Kennedy bill anyway? This bill does nothing to secure our borders or enforce our immigration laws. It does nothing to deter the criminal illegal immigration. All this bill does is reward those who break our immigration laws with amnesty. This seems to be directly conflicting with the views you have expressed in the past. Have you changed you mind and, if so, why? Does this no longer send the wrong message to American Citizen children that they have to pay for their crimes, but criminal illegal aliens get rewarded as you have expressed in the past?

I also feel that while you are very good on this issue, and you are the only one on TV that's even talking about this, I still feel you aren't aggressive enough in your interviews with the open borders crowd. I'd like to see you ask tough questions more often and hold these people accountable, forcing them to give you a direct answer. I often think you let the open borders crowd get away with making blanket statements without a fight. I am sure this must have something to do with the time constraints placed on you by the network for each interview and commercial interruptions.

American Citizens like me are what give your show ratings, not the illegal alien criminals and those that support them. Americans appreciate those who show they aren't afraid to stand up for what they believe in. I know you believe in what you say and are not afraid to stand up for what is right. It's also a fact that Americans like me are sick and tired of the mainstream media and our government telling us that we have to accept a mass amnesty in order to have them even consider giving out token enforcement of our immigration laws.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but it's only because I care. I like your show and have even gotten my entire family watching it. I believe you were making a difference, Lou. What has happened to change your mind? We need you, Lou. Please come back!

Show me the man you honor, and I will know what kind of man you are. -Thomas Carlyle

OUTSTANDING LETTER TO LOU GOOD12TO ME and everyone's are great. I ran into a problem with mine. After I copied mine to post here and went back to submit, it wouldn't send. I tried several different things, so I had to rewrite it but it wouldn't let me submit after copying it. How did you all get yours to copy and then to submit so I'll know how to do it in the future.

Thanks...the one I sent was alittle shorter but the message basically the same. I thought maybe it was too long so shortened it, didn't copy it, and it went through.

??????

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Update...I tried my original one again, same problem. But when I reduced it, took several paragraphs off the bottom, it went through. But again, I couldn't copy it to post it here exactly as I sent it. Anyway, now he'll have TWO from me!!

Dman,

I agree 100% that Mexico needs some tough love and needs to take care of their own citizens' poverty, health and education needs, etc. and that is a good post you sent to Lou Dobbs. Last night I wasn't able to watch Lou Dobbs tonight. Tonight, I was only able to watch a small portion of it. I will be checking the transcripts soon but don't believe he had anything major on the illegal alien issues coverage, at least not that was advertized. I'll find out soon when I check the transcripts of tonights' show.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Lou

He had author Ann Coulter on tonight at the end. She was great! She said Bush and Congress needed to focus on immigration. She said something similar to she couldn't understand why Bush and Congress were pushing for something 90% of Americans were against. She also said she wasn't keen on the idea of making people citizens who started out being citizens by breaking the law and Lou said

"I couldn't agree with you more"!

She pretty much laid it on the line about the illegals. I think we need to let her know our new definition of illegals as Economic Terrorists. Maybe we can find a link to her online.

Great News on Lou and Ann Coulter!!

I saw it but was on a phone call and had to turn the volume down so missed it.

Thanks for this POST to let us know....Lou said the RIGHT THING tonight.

Oh, he's coming on now!!

Later....

I just caught the re-run of the Lou Dobbs Show and Ann Coulter did a great job nailing the illegal immigration issue. And LOU said at the end of the discussion on illegal immigration when Ann said she didn't know why we were searching for new citizens, but if we were, she was baffled as to why the first criteria would be: breaking the law.

Lou did good with this interview.

We may never know why he paid that compliment to National Council of La Raza...as it was surely undeserved and unnecessary.

Anyway....this evening was much better than last!!!

About time Ann Coulter got on the bandwagon.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123