Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs tonight Broken Borders

'Broken Borders'

The Catholic Church supports illegal immigration and opposes new border security legislation. Bishop Hymie Soto joins us to discuss the church's political stance.

Plus, Judge Charles Pickering, author of "Supreme Chaos", tells us why he says the judicial confirmation is in disarray, and how to fix it.

Buchanan: Don't force amnesty on Americans
    Republicans supporting tough border security legislation are stepping up their attacks on the Bush administration's guest worker proposals. These Republicans fear that senators tied to big business interests will succeed in their efforts to make guest worker provisions into law. Bay Buchanan and members of her Team America political action committee are planning to take action.
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quickvote:

How much confidence do you have in American political, business and labor leadership?

A great deal 1% 62 votes

Some 2% 185 votes

Not much 25% 1926 votes

None 72% 5514 votes
    Total: 7687 votes

TRANSCRIPT AT http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-15983.html

1/23 EMAILS

Now, with more of your thoughts. Michael in Georgia wrote in to say, "It is funny that Google resists the U.S. Government on its request for information but if Communist China made a request they would be more than happy to comply."

Steve in Texas: "Lou, I quit buying products make in China. However, there is a downside here. I cannot find anything made in the USA."

Jane in Washington: "I tried. I purchased a new car last month. Wanting to support American workers, I made sure it was a U.S. company, Chevrolet. After buying the car, I found out that my new Chevrolet Aveo was make in Korea. Go figure."

And Jerry in Bristol, West Virginia: "Lou, the war on the middle class seems to be more successful than the war on terror. What's wrong with this country and how long will it last without a viable middle class to support it?"

And Deb LaPensky in Hastings, Minnesota: "If churches continue to preach politics from the pulpit they should lose their tax exemption. I think the Catholic church should concentrate on solving their problems with pedophilia before they start trying to solve political problems."

John in Plain Oak, Texas: "Lou, forget separation of church and state. We desperately need a separation of business and state."

And Joyce in Eugene, Oregon: "It's insane. Bush worries about a phone call but not illegal aliens and Mexican army crossing our borders."

Mary Ann in Buffalo, New York: "Lou, it's outrageous that this administration has no problem with illegal aliens crossing our Southern border daily while at the same time spying on its own citizens. I feel like I'm in an Orwellian movie where up is down and right is left."

You may have something. And Jackie in Buford, Georgia: "While the Bush administration is busy justifying their warrantless spying on Americans, they have literally put out the welcome mat to anyone who wants to enter the U.S. through our Southern border. They have no idea who is here, or what they may be up to. It's utter incompetence, Lou. Thanks for ignoring the talking points and bringing us the real news."

And Evelyn in Grants Pass, Oregon: "Why bother inspecting airline passengers? Terrorists have a free pass through our Southern border."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)