Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs tonight Broken Borders Hot Stuff

Border Betrayal

Armed with new evidence, congressional members are fighting to reopen the case of two border agents facing 20 years in prison for shooting a drug dealer on the U.S.-Mexican border. We'll have a special report.

Then, we'll report on the massive demonstrations taking place on Capitol Hill in support of the Senate's amnesty plan.

Plus, members of leading Latino groups join us to discuss immigration reform and why the National Latino Congress is taking issue with this CNN program.
    http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

QUICKVOTE
    Do you believe five weeks at home with their constituents finally convinced our elected representatives that the American people want our borders secured and amnesty killed?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GFC
    Plus, members of leading Latino groups join us to discuss immigration reform and why the National Latino Congress is taking issue with this CNN program.
    These Latino groups are useless. If they had any credibility at all they would discourage illegal immigration from Mexico.

Banned
    These Latino groups are useless. If they had any credibility at all they would discourage illegal immigration from Mexico.

I haven't heard one of them come out in defense of our two border patrol agents.

Lou Dobbs was great debating the three illegal immigration
    advocates tonight. The more I listen, these talking heads have
    nothing to say. They want to move the debate to a touchy-feely
    area, but I haven't heard a single one address the question
    of legality. Their arguments really sum up to 'they are some
    nice, hardworking people' (who broke our laws & are citizens
    of another country.)

If they took out the words" Latino'' and "we demand "and "just came here for a better life" and "bringing our community together".......they wouldn't have a thing to say. The more they talk the deeper the hole because their fight doesn't have a thing to do with National Security or rights for anyone other than Latinos. I bet these guys would be a bunch of screaming 2-faced meemies if suddenly we boated in all the people from Somalia that are good hard-working people just looking for a better life in the mass amounts they have come here. They'd be screaming for those borders to be secured and a multi-lingual country wouldn't sit well when they had to learn what ever language they speak in Somalia.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These Latino groups are useless.
    And today was no different. Lou making excellent points, backing up facts, and reiterating, over and over again that he is only opposed to ILLEGAL immigration vs. three OBL automatrons with nothing more than scripted rhetoric which never, ever, includes the crucial word...illegal.

I agree, Lou did a great job. The 3 Latino leaders didn't sound prepared, didn't come across as credible. And if one is going to quote Lou they better be correct so big error there too. Lou knows well what he's said and if misquoted he'll jump all over it, as he well should. Drives me nuts how they keep using the word 'immigrants' instead of 'illegal immigrants.' They didn't want to talk about Mexico's corrupt sorry situation either when Lou brought it up. It's like we're all suppose to welcome these 20 million illegals, no questions asked and we'll all be one happy family. Not going to happen.
    Good job Lou!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wish he'd sue the Latino Congress for lies they're telling on him. They're obviously trying to discredit him.

I don't understand how we are ever going to get away from race based politics when we have political organizations such as the Latino congress? They are proponents of laws and policies based solely on race.

Where does this lead to?
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Great point Altura. There is no mulit-cultural immigration reform group. Everything is Latino. You do have people from other countries that have their signs in Asian and Polish etc.....but it's only the Latinos pushing for Spanish and bi-lingual culture. There's no push even on the legal immigrant front to have more Asian people in political positions etc. It's only Latino. And even then....they are not looking for the best interest of the nation but just for "their" people.