Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man Accused of Raping 10-Year old Girl Who is Now Pregnant

Sick SOB! And the parents! We have some really sick dangerous people coming through our borders. I am taking my daughter to the firing range and teach her how to defend herself!

Notice the sentence that says crimes against children are common! Like it is no big deal!

http://www.team4news.com/Global/story.asp?S=4949691

PHARR
    Man Accused of Raping 10-Year old Girl Who is Now Pregnant

May 25, 2006, 09:11 PM

Reported by Ray Pedraza

Pharr Police continue searching for a man who they say committed one of the worst crime's imaginable.

"He had sexual relations with one of his relatives who's ten years old, and as a result of that, she's three months pregnant," said Lt. Lupe Salinas, a spokesman for Pharr Police.

His name is Pedro Guzman Munoz. Police say the 21 year old may have had sex with the 10 year old for a while.

"Possibly since she was 9 years old," Salinas said.

More shocking is that the parents may have known and did nothing about it. In fact investigators only found out when a doctor at a San Juan clinic reported the crime.

Now the parents could also be in trouble.

"CPS (Child Protective Services) is looking into the fact that if there was any type of negligence or if they knew that this was going on they can take some sort of action."

If police and CPS learn for certain the little girl's parents did nothing to stop the sexual abuse, the children will be removed from the home.

For now the victim remains with her family.

The fate of the girl's unborn child may depend on her own ability to carry it to term. Her parents are faced now with a decision to possibly abort the pregnancy.

Police say crimes against children are common but this one is alarming. And they say it should serve as a reminder for other parents to be aware of sexual predators, who may even be relatives.

"I'm not saying don't trust anybody you have to trust somebody... but you also have to be aware," advised Salinas. "Talk to your kids, ask them, a lot of times they'll tell you if they're been touched inappropriately. They'll tell you but you've got to ask them."

Pharr police tell us sadly in most sex abuse cases, the victim's parents defend the adult relative over the child.

Now as for Munoz, police believe he may have fled into Mexico since he is an undocumented immigrant. If you know where he might be, call Pharr Crime Stoppers at 787-TIPS.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

more hard working, good people who just want to practice their faith....

More imported family values
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[LEFTIST, LIBERAL] Senator, if you allowed your kids or grandkids to date illegals, this wouldn't have happened! NOW PROVE YOUR LOYALTY TO LA RAZA, SENATOR, ARRANGE FOR YOUR KIDS/GRANDKIDS TO DATE ILLEGALS, INVITE EM TO MEET YOUR DAUGHTER AT HER DEBUTANT BALL.
    Coto, you're a mean spirited jackass!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Family Values Don't Stop at the Rio Grande- GWB

Another good hardworking person just coming here to work...and molest children.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Post deleted rule 2.5 Violation No Talk of Guns or Violence
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Doesn't make me wonder. People are preparing for the worst. You know the old saying "Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst." Although I do not see much hope. No matter what one side or the other is not going to be happy.

My dad taught me and my 3 sisters when we were younger. Glad he did.

Contingency Planning

Post deleted rule 2.5 Violation No Talk of Guns or Violence

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

I believe they will be getting more traffic than ever if things keep going on the downhill slide.

My dad has been preparing for this eventuality since I was a kid and I am 37 now. People used to say all these conspiracies were a bunch of bunk. Well, alot of people are finally seeing they are not. The new world order is knocking on the door.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast