Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man Stabbed To Death In Hendersonville

Article published Sep 8, 2006
    Police search for man following fatal stabbing

By John Harbin
    Times-News Staff Writer

A Hendersonville man is dead and his suspected killer is still on the loose, but police think a bloody shirt found near the crime scene may help find the suspect.Jorge Pacheco, 34, died at Pardee Hospital on Wednesday night from multiple stab wounds. Officers were called to 1536 Lincoln Circle in the Green Meadows community at 10:55 p.m. about a fight. When they arrived at the home, police found Pacheco lying in the floor bleeding, said Hendersonville Police Department Lt. David Adams.A neighbor who lived on Lincoln Circle discovered a bloody blue and white dress shirt in her yard Thursday and contacted authorities."It is suspected that the two (men) were arguing over the female tenant of the residence and the argument escalated into a stabbing," Adams said. "The suspect fled the scene on foot."Police said that Pacheco was an immigrant worker with no permanent address. Adams said that it was undetermined if Pacheco was a legal resident of Henderson County.Court records list Pacheco's most recent address as under a bridge in Hendersonville. Other addresses for Pacheco included Seventh Avenue West, Fifth Avenue West and U.S. 64 East. In 1999, Pacheco was living at 209 Oakhurst Street.Adams said the suspect was last seen wearing a light blue and white striped shirt and jeans at around 1 a.m. Wednesday. The suspect is described as about 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing about 170 pounds. Police said he has shaggy brown hair, a mustache and facial hair on his chin.Mary Keener who lives on Lincoln Circle found the bloody shirt."The police are checking it out and it could possibly be connected with what happened here last night," she said.Police brought in a K-9 unit to track the suspect, but the dog was unable to pick up a scent.As Adams packed the shirt up as evidence, he said that he hopes to get some help from the public about the suspect.Neighbors said that this type of violence is not common in the Green Meadows Community. Green Meadows is a housing authority neighborhood with similar homes built in a duplex style.One neighbor said that he has lived on Lincoln Circle for four years."You have your petty drug dealers, but no gun toting gang bangers," he said.Carol Robinson said she has lived in the neighborhood for two years and has never seen anything happen such as stabbing."I didn't hear anything last night," Robinson said. "I did hear what I thought was kids playing outside. I didn't know anything had happened until this morning."Some women moving into the neighborhood Thursday said they saw a suspicious dark green Dakota in front of their house Wednesday about 6 p.m."There were two Hispanic men in the truck," said one of the women who asked not to be identified. "They were asking for a person and I told them I didn't know who that was. They sat in the truck outside my house for quite a while."Another neighbor who asked to not be identified said that she talked to the woman's child who lived in the house at 1536 Lincoln Court where the stabbing happened."Her child said they were listening to music," she said. "Then the two men started fighting over the mother. One of the men took out a small pocket knife and stabbed the other man seven times."As she described the scene she added, "This neighborhood is getting bad."Police said that the suspect is armed and dangerous and should not be approached. Anyone with information about this crime can also contact Crime Stoppers at 697-STOP or 697-7867.

http://www.hendersonvillenews.com/apps/ ... e=printart
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

More of these fine folks who are just here to work...
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Murder in Hendersonville

Latino men often get into fights over women. In the Little Havana district in Miami 3 men killed another man because he whistled at a woman. I think those men were legal but that does not matter as it showsl their mentality and attitude when it comes to women.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Latino men often get into fights over women
    I've notice a common thread there too. Treat them like crap and yet kill over her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)