Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Marco Rubio: ‘I Don’t Believe that Donald Trump Will Be Our Nominee’

by Charlie Spiering
    26 Aug 2015

Speaking to reporters today in New Hampshire, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) appeared optimistic that billionaire Donald Trump would not be the eventual Republican nominee.

“Ultimately the Republican Party will reach out to all voters based on who our nominee is. And I don’t believe Donald Trump will be our nominee,” he said, according to Bloomberg News.

When asked why not, Rubio described a winning candidate that sounded a lot more like his own campaign.

“I think our nominee is going to be someone that embraces the future, that understands the opportunities before us, that’s optimistic but realistic about the challenges before us,” he said.

When asked by reporters whether the term “anchor babies” was offensive, Rubio responded, “It offends a lot of people. I don’t use the term.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...e-our-nominee/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

“I think our nominee is going to be someone that embraces the future, that understands the opportunities before us, that’s optimistic but realistic about the challenges before us,” he said.
    Wait a minute, that's Donald Trump, not Marco Rubio. Marco is embracing living in the White House, not the future of the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Has'nt this kid dropped out yet?

This party needs some candidate purging so that polls can more accurately display leaders.

The dems need no more candidates, either. Where se at, 22 total candidates? Sill not one worth full support.

Anyone out there who interprets dreams? I dreamed last night that I worked for Trump? I'm sure he does not know me.