Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Marines Commercial in Spanish

I was channel surfing last night and when I noticed a Marines commercial on the Spanish channel. The commercial was in Spanish and that really offended me. Why do they have to advertise on a Spanish channel? In the military there is one language....ENGLISH!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How in the heck can you join the Marines and not speak ENGLISH!!!!!!! That's crazy are they going to have a ESL Marine Corps now??????? How much is that going to cost us?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Kaiser Permanente is also advertising in english/spanish commercials!

I have heard before that we have mexican citizens in our armed forces, who will receive citizenship for joining. If this is true...I don't think its right to have citizens of a foreign county in our armed forces!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

have heard before that we have mexican citizens in our armed forces, who will receive citizenship for joining. If this is true...I don't think its right to have citizens of a foreign county in our armed forces!
    I've read the same thing and there was a fairly recent thread where they were now getting upset about this because they were unfairly targeting hispanics. There's been articles about a growing number of these who are in gangs and are sending weapons etc. back here. Plus they want to learn "tactics" in order to teach other gang members when they return.

I think it's outrageous to have them in the armed services. Especially since they aren't screening them like they used to.

Beat me if you will, my feelings are if a person from a foreign country is willing to join our military and pay the ultimate price if called upon, then I feel they have earned their citizenship. I do however, feel they should be able to speak English,else how in the world are they going to comminicate with our soldiers? I was under the impression these foreign citizens fighting in our military were green card holders, feel free to correct me If I am wrong here. I also have read where the Marines back LaRoza, I hate that and think maybe we should make that a focus campaign.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Hey, joining the military is a good deal, you get a steady paycheck educational benenfits, health care, get to shop at the commissay, your relatives get citizenship and you get a lot of training.
    I would like think that a lot of these folks are joining the military for all of the right reasons. That they are trying to become citizens and pay back this country for the chance.
    But, I think it is also the fastest path to citizenship for non citizens and their extended family ( parents, siblings, spouse, children etc.) in this country.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Newmexican, I have never heard that the parents extendend family and so on can become legal just because of the one who joined the military. I am not doubting your word here is there somewhere you can find a link or way to prove if that is really so?

MW
    Newmexican, I have never heard that the parents extendend family and so on can become legal just because of the one who joined the military. I am not doubting your word here is there somewhere you can find a link or way to prove if that is really so?
    Any citizen of the United States can bring his or her parents and siblings under age 21 to the United States and sponsor them for citizenship. It is my understanding that once the parents have obtained citizenship they can then sponsor their other children and their spouses and children. Don't know the exact details, but that is basically what I've heard. I believe it's called chain-migration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW, thank you for that, how stupid of me, I didn't realize that, but still doesn't it take years and money to become a legal citizen even though you are sponsered by a citizen? What about the other legal citizens here, does that mean all their family can automaticaly be brought over here firat without coming the legal way?

You have to be a citizen to sponsor your spouse or children under 21 years of age.
    As for joining the military, the rules have changed. Before the change you had to have your rsidency or a visa to join and then got your citizenship quicker. Now they don't even do that anymore. I had a realtive that inquired nd that is the reply they got back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast