Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Mark Levin Delivers Fiery Defense of the TEA Party and Conservatives

Mark Levin Delivers Fiery Defense of the TEA Party and Conservatives

Posted on October 15, 2013 by BMartin1776

The Great One railed against the democrats, republicans, national media, parasite class of consultants and lobbyists that the TEA party is not responsible for the debt, housing bubble, obamacare and all its side effects but they are responsible for the economic nightmare on our laps.

This fiery tirade wasn’t just in defense of the TEA party but of all conservative common sense Americans. There is no other way to describe this environment we are in other than saying we ARE engaged in a cold civil war with progressives. Take note when I say progressives I’m talking about the R’s and D’s in DC, along with the consultants and crap media. History is repeating itself we ARE the III%! I may not be a TEA party member but I will stand with them against the McCain’s to the Pelosi’s and everyone in between.

These self-proclaimed “adults” are burying us in debt, taking away our civil liberties and running this country into the ground. They don’t care about you or me, they empower obama to act outside the law and solely in their best interests. Progressives ought to take note as Levin warns this power being unleashed against conservatives and the TEA party could be turned against them someday!

http://savingtherepublic.com/blog/20...conservatives/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Open Borders effect ALL of US
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The goal of Dem's, RINO's is too destroy the conservatives, tea party & American quality of life. The liberal republicans are no different then the Democrats, it's one party rule in DC.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.