Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mayor of L.A. and Why He Won't Be In L.A. May First

I think our former La Razaian mayor is trying to distant himself from this rabble. I will give him this --- by heading off to Dallas instead of speaking at this rally he is definitely letting those who are part of this see that he personally is not going to be viewed as supporting this. All anyone has to do is look at the list of the groups that are promoting this: communists organizations. The mayor knows this. If he were to speak at this rally it would pretty much be the kiss of death for any future career in mainstream politics for him. He is trying to appear as the moderate.
    As far as riots go, I sincerely hope not ( living in L.A. ). The "vibe" doesn't seem to be that. I think, instead, that the plan is to disrupt by not going to school or work or shopping. I think that is their plan. I hope they stick to it.
    I know that I have been praying like mad --- not only for all of us who are Americans and legal immigrants but also for the illegals as well. I do not agree with them being here and would love to see them go home. But they are also human, they also have families. I do not want any of us to be hurt by violence. So let May first be their day to protest and our day to shop. And in the meantime I am going to pray for America.

Well now your mayor won't be at work doing his job on May 1. Sounds to me like a participant.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)