Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Instead of worrying about amnesty, Obama and McCain should read the US Constitution, particulary Article IV , Sec 4, in which the Constitution guarantees every state in the Union a Republican Form of government and protect each one of them from INVASION.

I would like to see them apply the same dedication and tenacity to satisfying or defining the legal meaning of an "invasion" as it pertains to illegals and the Constitution, as they do amnesty for their beloved illegals.

I know, the operative word here is "invasion" and what constitutes an invasion. Unfortunately, the framers have left that up to us to determine what constitutes an invasion and I guess these two dimwits ( and many others in our government) do not believe 20-30 million people (majority from mexico) who entered this country in violation of Federal immigration would rise to the level of an invasion - despite the untold number of American citizens physically injured or killed at the hands of illegals.

Go figure...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Disgusting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12